Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ZERO complaints here, but the BBC is gonna get complaints about the cleavage on their North America correspondent Nomia Iqbal, presenting from the RNC this morning. :lol:

I remember Helen Skelton getting a load of complaints for wearing a slightly too glamorous dress when presenting the Olympics swimming. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

ZERO complaints here, but the BBC is gonna get complaints about the cleavage on their North America correspondent Nomia Iqbal, presenting from the RNC this morning. :lol:

I remember Helen Skelton getting a load of complaints for wearing a slightly too glamorous dress when presenting the Olympics swimming. 

Pics or GTF. 

This isn’t the sunshine fanny thread- we needs evidence 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

They move as she's talking too. There'll be old blokes across the country filling the wank bank whilst telling their wives how inappropriate the whole thing is. 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They move as she's talking too. There'll be old blokes across the country filling the wank bank whilst telling their wives how inappropriate the whole thing is. 

That’s you, that is. :lol:

• Haha 1

:lol: You lads are frapping yourself over this ☝️ ffs! This board is plumbing new depths. 

image.png.85baed8fd9a54214e8eeba19870f8aff.png

Figure 1. Gemmill and MF discussing the news. 

• Haha 6

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Truss walking along with that grin stuck on her geesh. What a fucking weirdo she is. 

:lol: I f I was ever to walk into a brothel or some kind of sex shop and someone put a camera in my face and saying, 'HMHM, have you been invited here? It's Tyne Tees news, why are you here?' I think I might just try to emulate Liz Truss's blank, mute, grin face and see if by some absolute miracle I would get away with it? 

Mrs HMHM: "I saw you on Tyne Tees going into that brothel but you didn't say anything and were just smiling so it's probably nothing to worry about?"

• Haha 4

Trump cares about Farage about as much as the latter likes being asked awkward questions by women. He only got a brief audience after Trump won in 2016 by being a campaign donor. I bet you’d have to remind Trump who he is if they ever met again

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Sunak missed a trick by not getting the ghost of Giant Haystacks to introduce him at the first debate.

It's mental like. Like one of the news clips from Robocop :lol:

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Gemmill said:

10 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Just some normal, everyday TV shit. 

At the risk of sounding a bit Le Tissier, anyone think he’s wearing his head tampon to cover the lack of any injuries to his lug, or the tiny wound if there is actually one? 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Won’t speak to the widow because it interferes with his golf game but will kiss a dead bloke’s helmet. 

• Haha 4