Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

9 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve got 3 kids in tow, so that should make you feel better 

We’ve had a cunt drop out from the wedding 6 days beforehand so if you can answer to Leanne for food and that, come and have a feed and a drink up, gratis.

• Haha 6

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Superb day of sport. Spoiled by the England game at the end 😂

Men's tennis final

Tour. De france

Euros final

Copa America final too. Ronaldo will be praying Messi doesn't get another trophy 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wykikitoon said:

Superb day of sport. Spoiled by the England game at the end 😂

Men's tennis final

Tour. De france

Euros final

It's very typical of Trump TBF. GB finally gets rid of its right wing nut jobs, so he has to ruin England\GB big weekend of sport.

You'll only go and finally win another football final & then the world endsm.

FYI Team GB won the world Speedway GP pairs cup of nations last night anarl.

Edited by sammynb
  • Like 1

Looks like the lucky SOB turned his head at the split second the bullet was about the enter his temple. If you put it in a movie script it would be too far fetched. Proper Matrix bullet dodging shit.

He's going to dine out on this til the day he dies isn't he :lol: 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Looks like the lucky SOB turned his head at the split second the bullet was about the enter his temple. If you put it in a movie script it would be too far fetched. Proper Matrix bullet dodging shit.

He's going to dine out on this til the day he dies isn't he :lol: 

It won’t be long. Two assassination attempts on him over the years and cholesterol will be what gets him in a year or so. 

Just seen the video. The way he wants to salute and raise his fist 😂

There's a blole in the background who looks completely lost. Virtually everyone ducks for cover and he's stood there clueless the fucking air head 

Heard something today which I hope is bad analysis. Basically saying that this likely ends any prospect of Biden standing down, because the fragile state of US politics possibly now can't take an "I'm standing down" from Biden. 

I hope it's wrong, but as excuses go for a bloke that already doesn't want to stand down, it's a pretty good one. 

• Like 1

I've seen two people from his class at school questioned. 

A lass who said he was a really nice lad and nothing would have suggested that he would do this. 

A lad who says he was bullied relentlessly and used to turn up for class in hunting camouflage. 

Somebody is lying. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

I've seen two people from his class at school questioned. 

A lass who said he was a really nice lad and nothing would have suggested that he would do this. 

A lad who says he was bullied relentlessly and used to turn up for class in hunting camouflage. 

Somebody is lying. 

How does he know it was him if he was in camouflage? 

IMG_3113.webp.1d418b9cb27c11fc35c1400e626d72df.webp

• Haha 5

56 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Heard something today which I hope is bad analysis. Basically saying that this likely ends any prospect of Biden standing down, because the fragile state of US politics possibly now can't take an "I'm standing down" from Biden. 

I hope it's wrong, but as excuses go for a bloke that already doesn't want to stand down, it's a pretty good one. 

I think regardless of the Democratic candidate, this event has galvanized Trump's support, if its not too late already its shit or bust.

• Like 2

I don't really understand the concept of undecided voters, given the choice that currently faces them. But I really REALLY don't understand the concept of an undecided voter that will now vote for Trump because someone tried to shoot him. People are radge. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I don't really understand the concept of undecided voters, given the choice that currently faces them. But I really REALLY don't understand the concept of an undecided voter that will now vote for Trump because someone tried to shoot him. People are radge. 

“He must be a good man if someone hates him so much they are willing to shoot him from a roof top because of all the awful stuff he’s done. He’s got my vote. Yee haw.”

the martian GIF

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Agreed, especially in a country where there is essentially a two party system and candidates who are utterly polarizing, you'd think you'd know who you were backing, unless you were firmly in the none of the above category 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Alex said:

It’s really bad but I think it could’ve only been worse if he’d been killed. And I fucking despise the cunt. I also hope this doesn’t mean any decisions on Biden’s future are delayed. But like Gemmill, I am absolutely not going to let it consume my thoughts. I’m on leave for the next two weeks, including a week abroad. I’ve got a book about Italia 90, Michael Palin’s 80 Days Around the World and a historical novel about the Medicis lined up. 

curiosity GIF

11 minutes ago, The Fish said:

curiosity GIF

The Marriage Portrait/Maggie O’Farrell. No idea what it’s like but it’s for this online book club

• Like 1

I know I said it makes it harder for Biden to step down but the photo of Trump after the shooting couldn't be more starkly different to Biden walking around like C3PO in need of some WD40. 

So there's also the (outside) possibility that even Biden can see that now.