Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Christ, the morons on Facebook didn't waste a second.

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 8.20.50 PM.png

Stop giving CT ideas for his next mug!

There are rumours that his bloody ear was actually from glass after the teleprompter was hit. Either way, this photo alone probably made up the mind of a big chunk of the "don't knows". Dark times ahead. Biden refusing to step down is going to be catastrophic 

IMG_2049.thumb.jpeg.0a8bda1a3ded73063c94661132d47dc3.jpeg

9 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

It’s not the first time Melania has been disappointed by a couple of inches

It’s also not the first time Trump’s went down and came up covered in blood. Ask Ivanka.

• Haha 4

Time to update my favourite joke. 

Trump is raping away at some underage lass when his mate comes in and says 

“ Hey Donny, I’ve got a 12yr old here, wanna rape her?”

Donny says 

“ No thanks, I’ve got one ‘ere!”

IMG_3106.thumb.jpeg.28892d7846d0b489e65aed5c46c5d3da.jpeg

Farage on Kuenssberg making this about him within 10 seconds. He's nearly been killed by a chucked milkshake it seems 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

3 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Farage on Kuenssberg making this about him within 10 seconds. He's nearly been killed by a chucked milkshake it seems 

:lol:
Kuntsberg-“ Are you lactose intolerant Nigel “

Wide Mouth -“ Fucking sick of it, love”

• Haha 4

Somebody actually died in the crowd as well as the gunman? A bit of an afterthought as this is the first I've seen this since I got up. Bad, bad news if this is legit and not some kind of stunt which looks unlikely if they've actually killed someone? Handy the gunman's been killed as well. 

12 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Farage on Kuenssberg making this about him within 10 seconds. He's nearly been killed by a chucked milkshake it seems 

Curb Your Enthusiasm Omg GIF

• Haha 8

28 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Somebody actually died in the crowd as well as the gunman? A bit of an afterthought as this is the first I've seen this since I got up. Bad, bad news if this is legit and not some kind of stunt which looks unlikely if they've actually killed someone? Handy the gunman's been killed as well. 

Aye I don't think it's a stunt. 2 dead (incl gunman) and I think I've heard 2 critically injured. 

I read about it on here, looked at the headlines on the guardian, but didn't click into any articles, and haven't looked any further cos no doubt it's the end of the world as we know it, and things are gonna get so much worse than they already are, and we all better start panicking like fuck. 

Maybe. But I don't need to waste one of my two days a week off reading and worrying about it. 

I'm watching guitar shit on YouTube and the match later. Trump can fuck RIGHT off. So can Biden. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

It’s really bad but I think it could’ve only been worse if he’d been killed. And I fucking despise the cunt. I also hope this doesn’t mean any decisions on Biden’s future are delayed. But like Gemmill, I am absolutely not going to let it consume my thoughts. I’m on leave for the next two weeks, including a week abroad. I’ve got a book about Italia 90, Michael Palin’s 80 Days Around the World and a historical novel about the Medicis lined up. 

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Curb Your Enthusiasm Omg GIF

Irrespective of what’s just happened, it’s absolutely typical that they’ve got him on. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

It’s really bad but I think it could’ve only been worse if he’d been killed. And I fucking despise the cunt. I also hope this doesn’t mean any decisions on Biden’s future are delayed. But like Gemmill, I am absolutely not going to let it consume my thoughts. I’m on leave for the next two weeks, including a week abroad. I’ve got a book about Italia 90, Michael Palin’s 80 Days Around the World and a historical novel about the Medicis lined up. 

You lucky cunt, this has spoiled my day worse than the Trump thing. :lol:

• Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

You lucky cunt, this has spoiled my day worse than the Trump thing. :lol:

I’ve got 3 kids in tow, so that should make you feel better 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye I don't think it's a stunt. 2 dead (incl gunman) and I think I've heard 2 critically injured. 

I read about it on here, looked at the headlines on the guardian, but didn't click into any articles, and haven't looked any further cos no doubt it's the end of the world as we know it, and things are gonna get so much worse than they already are, and we all better start panicking like fuck. 

Maybe. But I don't need to waste one of my two days a week off reading and worrying about it. 

I'm watching guitar shit on YouTube and the match later. Trump can fuck RIGHT off. So can Biden. 

Superb day of sport. Spoiled by the England game at the end 😂

Men's tennis final

Tour. De france

Euros final

• Like 2