Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Gemmill has some weird kinks.

image.jpeg.dbbe222827ba75131eeb2479607d7ada.jpeg

That’s a couple that has put car keys in a bowl.

• Haha 3

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, ewerk said:

Gemmill has some weird kinks.

image.jpeg.dbbe222827ba75131eeb2479607d7ada.jpeg

13 hours ago, Gemmill said:

30 years ago I'd have let her do open pants surgery on me. 

THE PATIENT IS READY! 

• Haha 3

"They both get names wrong, but Trump does it more than Biden"

This is the Democrat defence this morning. Their bloke is more senile than ours. What a fucking mess. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

"They both get names wrong, but Trump does it more than Biden"

This is the Democrat defence this morning. Their bloke is more senile than ours. What a fucking mess. 

The key issue is how much the media is highlighting Biden's over Trump's. BBC said this morning that he made two mistakes, Calling Zelensky Putin, and calling Harris Vice President Trump but other than that he spoke well - they then literally went back over him tripping over his own dick repeatedly.

Contrast that with the Trump Gettysburg thing. Only some American comedians covered it and took the piss, but it didn't get nearly as much air time as Biden getting names wrong despite it being totally worse (and not the first absolute howler from Trump).

Both are batty old blokes who need put out to pasture, but the media seems to think it'll be a laugh to have Trump in again rather than the nuclear Armageddon it actually will be. It's terrifying.

Surely, all the democrats need to do is stick Harris in Biden's place. Trump won't be able to stop himself from committing multiple hate crimes during a debate with her.

• Like 1

The thing for me is, the Republicans have no option but to go with Trump. It's not the Republican Party anymore, it's completely given itself over to Trump, so they're stuck. 

Which hands the Democrats an incredible opportunity to swap out their candidate, and absolutely wipe the floor with the bloke. I don't believe the argument that Harris polls worse than Biden against Trump. She won't once people see her stood next to him. 

The patter seems to be that once the Nato thing is out of the way, the Democrats will move to convince Biden and it could all be over by the end of next week. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The thing for me is, the Republicans have no option but to go with Trump. It's not the Republican Party anymore, it's completely given itself over to Trump, so they're stuck. 

Which hands the Democrats an incredible opportunity to swap out their candidate, and absolutely wipe the floor with the bloke. I don't believe the argument that Harris polls worse than Biden against Trump. She won't once people see her stood next to him. 

The patter seems to be that once the Nato thing is out of the way, the Democrats will move to convince Biden and it could all be over by the end of next week. 

The second Trump makes his first borderline racist remark (and he absolutely will) then it won't matter how she polls right now. Harris will secure the vote of black Americans (especially black women) almost immediately because Trump won't be able to help himself in making some awful comment about her race or the fact she's a woman. The bloke is unbelievably easy to predict.

If the Democrats stuck RFK Jr up there in place of Trump - vaccine denials and other wacky conspiracies in tow - he'd probably beat Trump. I think enough Americans don't want Trump, but can't bring themselves to vote Biden. He's the issue, and the Democrats need to get their heads out their collective arses and do something about it before we're all totally fucked.

• Like 1

On 11/07/2024 at 08:11, Gemmill said:

A friend of mine has set up a company to investigate all this. Article in the Guardian today;

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/jul/12/disinformation-networks-social-media-x-france-germany-italy-eu-elections

It's fucking terrifying really, peak sophistry, except now the sophists can be paid a pittance for exponential impact.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dazzler said:

The second Trump makes his first borderline racist remark (and he absolutely will) then it won't matter how she polls right now. Harris will secure the vote of black Americans (especially black women) almost immediately because Trump won't be able to help himself in making some awful comment about her race or the fact she's a woman. The bloke is unbelievably easy to predict.

If the Democrats stuck RFK Jr up there in place of Trump - vaccine denials and other wacky conspiracies in tow - he'd probably beat Trump. I think enough Americans don't want Trump, but can't bring themselves to vote Biden. He's the issue, and the Democrats need to get their heads out their collective arses and do something about it before we're all totally fucked.

I expect it's going to happen in the next week. We've not seen public pressure against an incumbent president like this, maybe since LBJ, and he had Vietnam around his neck. Biden will be replaced by Harris. There's no way the Democrats can go on like this, it's all anyone's talking about, and with every passing day it's sinking deeper into the electorate's brain. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

I expect it's going to happen in the next week. We've not seen public pressure against an incumbent president like this, maybe since LBJ, and he had Vietnam around his neck. Biden will be replaced by Harris. There's no way the Democrats can go on like this, it's all anyone's talking about, and with every passing day it's sinking deeper into the electorate's brain. 

Which is tragic in a way, given Biden's record of actual meaningful delivery. But media won't cover that, or paedo Trump/Epstein.

America/the western world on a precipice.

• Like 3

So the shooter missed his melon head brain by a cm causing a minor ear bleed. How lucky is this cunt? But aye, democracy now dead in the USA.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, acrossthepond said:

On the plus side, his ludicrous bald bonce was exposed. 

to be fair, the chances of the bullet exposing his brain were remote to say the least.

11 minutes ago, RobElliott said:

I'd say if he had died it would have kicked off a civil war in the US?

I honestly think we are already in one, a cold one.

• Like 3

Christ, the morons on Facebook didn't waste a second.

Screenshot 2024-07-13 at 8.20.50 PM.png

• Jaysus... 2

It’s lucky he wasn’t killed. Millimetres away from riots and violence.

The Democrats need to take action pretty quickly if they are to politically combat this.

Edited by Holden McGroin