Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I lost track of the French story, but I gather the Left and Macron's lot have got together and stood down a bunch of candidates. 

I mean Le Pen is gonna claim that the establishment has ganged up on her etc but it at least stops them forming the majority. 

The thing is about these right wing arseholes, when they achieve power in any capacity in normal functional democracies they tend to be found out. That's why I'm not really that worried about Farage or Le Pen. Trump is different though because he will destroy the democracy himself. I just hope the Democrats rescue this situation. 

• Like 4

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely someone close to Biden can have a word in his ear:

”Joe, me ol’ mucker. I know you are sharp as a tack and bang on the ball but public perception is that you’ve lost your marbles and you regularly shit yourself in public. We are going to lose if you continue. Fancy standing down for the good of the world?”

• Like 1

To paraphrase that man, he could fuck a 14 year old in Times Square and it would make no difference to his supporter base. 😡 

7 hours ago, RobinRobin said:

To paraphrase that man, he could fuck a 14 year old in Times Square and it would make no difference to his supporter base. 😡 

I think he said "I could shoot someone and not lose voters" . 

21 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

I think he said "I could shoot someone and not lose voters" . 

I think he said “to paraphrase” ;) 

• Like 1

https://archive.is/Hk4Ov

Comes to something when George Clooney is having to write opinion pieces to try and cajole Biden and the people around him into doing what needs to be done. 

Biden looks like such a fucking stupid, vain old fool atm. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Comes to something when George Clooney is having to write opinion pieces to try and cajole Biden and the people around him into doing what needs to be done. 

It's those around him that are the problem imo. He probably doesn't realise how badly he's coming across, and will be in denial about his declining mental state. My MIL spent years denying there was anything wrong with her memory and believing it, even when she was completely gone

His wife's a fucking Dr for christ sake. She just doesn't want to give up the lifestyle of being the Presidents wife

Look at the way she talks to him here, like he's a five year old doing a school quiz

He's surrounded by people whose position depends on him running. They aren't going to advise him to quit

And he's too far gone to realise he's too far gone

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's absolutely ridiculous. The state of him you'd rescind his driving licence yet the Democrats suggest he's responsible of mind to hold his finger over a nuclear button. 

Fucking madness that in a nation of 350m they've narrowed down to an absolute fruit loop ... and Joe Biden.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

It's those around him that are the problem imo. He probably doesn't realise how badly he's coming across, and will be in denial about his declining mental state. My MIL spent years denying there was anything wrong with her memory and believing it, even when she was completely gone

His wife's a fucking Dr for christ sake. She just doesn't want to give up the lifestyle of being the Presidents wife

Look at the way she talks to him here, like he's a five year old doing a school quiz

He's surrounded by people whose position depends on him running. They aren't going to advise him to quit

And he's too far gone to realise he's too far gone

Aye you might be right. It's appalling though from his family. The bloke is embarrassing himself on the global stage, and they just keep pushing him out there. 

Sounds like there's more movement today to try and oust him, but the more he keeps saying "I'M STAYING!", the more ridiculous the whole scene becomes. 

• Like 2

They're wheeling out a doctor on the morning TV on MSNBC over there today to tell people that Biden is "more robust than the average 81 year old". 

Aye you know who else is more robust than the average 81 year old. Just about fucking everybody that is younger than 81.

The idea that it has to be this bloke is fucking mental. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They're wheeling out a doctor on the morning TV on MSNBC over there today to tell people that Biden is "more robust than the average 81 year old". 

Aye you know who else is more robust than the average 81 year old. Just about fucking everybody that is younger than 81.

The idea that it has to be this bloke is fucking mental. 

I don't doubt that a man that has lived in some privilege is in better health than the average 81yr old. But that's not a particularly high bar to clear. It certainly doesn't make a compelling case for him taking the most powerful position in the world.

Let him resign for medical reasons, replace him with someone young(er) and virile, use that momentum to sweep all 50 states and return some sanity to the office of the President.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

His wife's a fucking Dr for christ sake. 

She has a doctorate in education, I’m not sure I’d be letting her perform open heart surgery on me.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

She has a doctorate in education, I’m not sure I’d be letting her perform open heart surgery on me.

30 years ago I'd have let her do open pants surgery on me. 

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

30 years ago I'd have let her do open pants surgery on me. 

You just have really been into MILFs when you were 19.