Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Isegrim said:

IMG_2555.jpeg

It's a shame she didn't stop typing after "birthday" tbh

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

What the fuck. :lol:

Has he been stung by a giant wasp or something. 

Allergic reaction to his daughter’s snatch. 

• Haha 3
  • Jaysus... 1

13 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Steve Bruce looks like he’s had a great time in Maga with the boys (just Alex Bruce).

• Haha 5

17 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Been bugging me all morning, but it finally hit me what this reminds me of:

Happy Faces - Wikipedia

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Fuck off. Haven’t you screwed enough hopes already? I think CT passed on the prediction lurgy to you via your dad.

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It's not a prediction DICKWAD. 

It is a poll endorsed by you. That‘s enough to kill off my little hopes in common sense.

• Like 2

This pretty much sums up last night's debate. 

Biden was a stumbling, stuttering old man, Trump was mental and full of shit. 

If the Democrats don't replace Biden immediately, Trump will win the presidency again. 

• Like 1

I don't know who to hate more. Well I do, that's obviously Trump, but Biden is not much better facilitating him for what can only reasons of vanity at this stage. Both presidents narcissistic pricks. Both parties were in a position to fix it. And now literally the fate of the US and the World is in the balance. 

• Like 1

The Democrats could still replace Biden, but the reaction to last night seems to be "But Trump lied, why didn't CNN fact check him". 

Lads, he's been lying solidly since 2016. Nobody cares that he lies. You need to give people a compelling alternative, and Biden isn't it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The Democrats could still replace Biden, but the reaction to last night seems to be "But Trump lied, why didn't CNN fact check him". 

Lads, he's been lying solidly since 2016. Nobody cares that he lies. You need to give people a compelling alternative, and Biden isn't it. 

They can only really replace him with his consent and he's a stubborn cunt. This is a decent read:

https://www.ft.com/content/b28034a1-69dd-4b04-ae55-89907845d550

Fronm the article:

Bill Clinton once said Americans prefer “strong and wrong” to “weak and right”.

He wasn't wrong. 

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Lads, he's been lying solidly since 1946. Nobody cares that he lies. You need to give people a compelling alternative, and Biden isn't it. 

FYP - That cunt came out his mother lying, then judging by his character came in her again about 13/14 years later.

16 minutes ago, Renton said:

They can only really replace him with his consent and he's a stubborn cunt. This is a decent read:

https://www.ft.com/content/b28034a1-69dd-4b04-ae55-89907845d550

Fronm the article:

Bill Clinton once said Americans prefer “strong and wrong” to “weak and right”.

He wasn't wrong. 

Biden is weak and wrong now though. The bloke will die in office if he gets back in, I am sure of it. They should both have physical and psychological evaluations to prove they are fit to hold the presidency. If either fails then they get replaced. It's insane to me that the world sits in the hands of two elderly blokes, both clearly suffering from some form of dementia.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Biden is weak and wrong now though. The bloke will die in office if he gets back in, I am sure of it. They should both have physical and psychological evaluations to prove they are fit to hold the presidency. If either fails then they get replaced. It's insane to me that the world sits in the hands of two elderly blokes, both clearly suffering from some form of dementia.

Well aye, but there's no mechanism for it. Someone high up in the democrats needs to be brave and speak out. Okay, there's a risk it may provoke a civil war but that's a chance worth taking at this stage.

If they could depose Biden and get a younger candidate - almost any candidate (although I know Harrison is not popular) - I think Trump would be history. Not gonna happen though by the looks of it. 

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well aye, but there's no mechanism for it. Someone high up in the democrats needs to be brave and speak out. Okay, there's a risk it may provoke a civil war but that's a chance worth taking at this stage.

If they could depose Biden and get a younger candidate - almost any candidate (although I know Harrison is not popular) - I think Trump would be history. Not gonna happen though by the looks of it. 

They just need Hillary on the case, one phone call and both Trump and Biden will commit suicide by emptying an AR-15 clip into the backs of their own head.

If they replaced Biden with Newsom or Whitmer, they would walk the election. The country would breathe a huge sigh of relief to be presented a young, vibrant candidate, and the difference when stood alongside Trump would jar people into voting for the Democrat.

Fucking ridiculous to be leaving it to hope that Biden can squeak through and not descend into full senility between now and November.