Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye the birds get going at about 4am now and I'm a canny light sleeper so up at 4:30. Sat watching Blair and Brown: The New Labour Revolution on iplayer now. :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye the birds get going at about 4am now and I'm a canny light sleeper so up at 4:30. Sat watching Blair and Brown: The New Labour Revolution on iplayer now. :lol:

I was coming through North Yorkshire around 4ish, as dawn was breaking, and there were temperature inversions aal ower the shop. 

Looked mint as you crested the hills and saw them covering the road ahead. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Please don't research Dr. Fauci cutting Beagles vocal cords - so they couldn't bark - whilst he forced these dogs to be bitten by toxic mosquitos.

https://x.com/_APWK_/status/1797880551212450118

https://x.com/i/status/1797662427833942463

No fan of MGT - but Fauci was happy and proud to stand behind his science.

Robert Fauci is heavily envolved in Ebola and AIDS odly enough...

Edited by Nefilim

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Oh dear me, he's back spouting Marjorie Taylor Greene talking points. 

I've no idea as to the truth of the beagle stuff, but what I and anyone who's been alive beyond the age of 10 knows is that science does shit things to animals. It always has.

The rest of your patter about ebola and AIDS can just fuck off. You're not awake, you're not a truth seeker, you're not here to educate us, you're a stupid cunt that spends 5 minutes on the Internet and comes away believing right wing conspiracy theories because you don't have the capacity for critical thought. 

You're one step removed from Matt Le Tissier. Take your shit patter and fuck off. 

Caught you on a bad day I guess.

The Fauci-Beagle stuff is very easy to learn about, same as his links to the Ebola virus and AIDS virus. 

Once upon a time Josef Mengele existed, the Japanese where notorious for being rather sadistic .

2 hours ago, Nefilim said:

Caught you on a bad day I guess.

The Fauci-Beagle stuff is very easy to learn about, same as his links to the Ebola virus and AIDS virus. 

Once upon a time Josef Mengele existed, the Japanese where notorious for being rather sadistic .

chris lilley television GIF