Kodi

Christmas Tree

If only there was a ready made build just for thickos like me and you :lol:

Sorted. Just put what I wanted on it. It was an installer thing I never added at first which was the problem. I'm calling my build the 'Sexy Corbyn Remainer'.

:good:

• 3 weeks later...

Had a real problem with streams yesterday (thankfully).

Did anyone else watch it via kodi and if so, any problems?

I was going to watch it in the house but had shit streams so ended up going out. Maybe it's just me but I find football pretty unreliable on it.

Have you just flipfloped on your beloved beast build [emoji38]

Na, I deleted it yesterday with a view to a clean install in case it was that's what was causing the problems I was having with streams. When I went to reinstall, his site was offline for a few days because he'd had his collar felt.

SEO Michael mentioned the pulse so I installed that instead. Seems canny. :)

:D

No, the Beast is great, just wanted to reinstall it because it was behaving shit, despite being great.

:lol:

The beast is great which is why it's pretty much regarded as the best kodi build out there.

Not knowing whether my problem was my new BT fibre, my Fire TV or my build, it seemed sensible to start with the build.

Anyway I might go back to it when it's back up, but this Pulse is working pretty damn good so we'll see.

I was going to say, you do realise the build has nothing to do with the quality of the streams. But there doesn't seem any point.

I do. But I'd had a few problems over the last 48 hours with movies just stopping and returning to the menu. Never had any problems like this since I started using it and the version of the build I was using was only a week old.

Anyway. All is working fine again.

I've decided to give this a go, I just downloaded that build CT recommended on the last page onto my firestick. It works well for TV and movies but none of the Sky Sports or any other sports tv works for me, not the end of the world as I was wanting it primarily for tv and films but it would have been canny to get some footy on it. Can I add the channels others recommended on here to the build? 

This is a low moment for you, following in CT's footsteps. Aye you can put owt you want on it. You'd be best off starting from scratch and just adding a few things tbh though.

:lol: I just wasn't sure where to start with it so thought I'd hoy on a build. I'll probably figure out what I like on here and then strip it off only putting the ones I like on but it does the job for the moment.

I've decided to give this a go, I just downloaded that build CT recommended on the last page onto my firestick. It works well for TV and movies but none of the Sky Sports or any other sports tv works for me, not the end of the world as I was wanting it primarily for tv and films but it would have been canny to get some footy on it. Can I add the channels others recommended on here to the build?

I don't watch them much but there's loads of links that work fine. Just tested sky sports 1.

Go to sports on the main menu, go onto the next bar that says UKTVNow, then click on Sky Sports 1 uktv. Perfect picture.

Edited by Christmas Tree

I don't watch them much but there's loads of links that work fine. Just tested sky sports 1.

Go to sports on the main menu, go onto the next bar that says UKTVNow, then click on Sky Sports 1 uktv. Perfect picture.

Belta I'll try that, the only ones I was trying were the big boxes that come up above the horizontal menu and nowt would come up. I'll try that later to check, like I say though not too fussed at the moment anyway as I just got it because I've had my fill of downloading stuff and this seemed easier.