Crystal Palace v Newcastle United - Saturday 28th November 3pm Kick-Off

Haydnator

They really shouldn't have needed to get to that stage though should they. We've in and around the bottom three for 12 months now. If they haven't worked it out themselves they shouldn't be allowed to leave the house without being acompanied by a responsible adult!

They shouldn't, but they have. I don't think bollocking them and dropping them will necessarily work, one or the other and since he's already bollocked them, might as well stick with that.

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They shouldn't, but they have. I don't think bollocking them and dropping them will necessarily work, one or the other and since he's already bollocked them, might as well stick with that.

With the feckless cunts we have playing for us I'm not sure anything will work. I do take your point though. The bollocking should have come well before McClaren arrived though.

It's telling that Pardew couldn't beat Carver's side at home tbh. That game on Monday showed he's still incapable of addressing a counter attack, showing any kind of flexibility with his formation and that his defences are always capable of fucking up, ESPECIALLY their goalkeepers, as coached by Rab C Nesbitt. Give some of our piss artists a rocket up the arse and we can beat them.

I'd drop Sissoko as well. He's lounging about because he thinks he's undroppable. That needs to change.

With the feckless cunts we have playing for us I'm not sure anything will work. I do take your point though. The bollocking should have come well before McClaren arrived though.

Comes from the top doesn't it. I can't think of a team in the league with an unambitious owner that isn't a fucking horror show.

Comes from the top doesn't it. I can't think of a team in the league with an unambitious owner that isn't a fucking horror show.

Totally agree with that. I almost have an element of sympathy with the players. It must be hard to motivate yourself when your employer gives you no cause to do. But then I remember they get paid a fortune for something a lot of us pay money every week to do ourselves and I think fuck you, you horrible cunts!

I think a change or two needs to be made to follow up the bollocking they've been given during the week.

Sissoko would be my pick, but any of them would be justified.

Perez and Elliot are probably the only players that deserve their spots.

I don't think any of the rest of them really deserve another chance, but perhaps dropping a couple will get some sort of reaction out of the rest of them.

McClaren calls this week’s training ‘fiesty, competitive & energetic.’ says he ‘loves fiesty sessions’ and it was necessary.

He admitted to getting angry and said: “My swearing went right out of the window!”

That'll get them motivated shouting & swearing at them. It's not big & it's not clever

So apparently Sunderland won by sitting back against palace and defending well. My palace mate reckons they're useless at breaking sides down. Our defence is too useless to at that way though, I think. Better off trying to get on the front foot

So apparently Sunderland won by sitting back against palace and defending well. My palace mate reckons they're useless at breaking sides down. Our defence is too useless to at that way though, I think. Better off trying to get on the front foot

Better off trying to get legless.

My whole life I have slagged negative people off and tried to remain positive, but it's going to be a shite defeat today I'm afraid. They're talking about starting Gouffran ffs, Palace 3 Newcastle 1. More whinges more of a McClaren saying he can't impact on poorly talented players. The pace Palace have upfront will completely fuck Coloccini today I can just feel it.