Newcastle United V Arsenal // St James Park // 12.45 KO

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We played really well today. I'm happy with that performance. Colback and Anita both had good games on a hiding to nothing. Thauvin was quiet but had very little to work with.

You could argue we didn't deserve to lose.

Mariner is an absolute prime cunt.

Edited by toonotl

The fuck was that card for? Never seen a more inept biased disply of reffing as this. Fuck off Mariner you absolute cock womble.

It was utterly bizarre, he didn't give a free kick for the challenge but gave a yellow for it despite us having the ball and therefore no advantage for Arsenal. Utterly shite refereeing display that ruined the game as a contest, I'm not just referring to the Mitrovic sending off but he basically prevented our lot from touching Arsenal from the first whistle.

Oh aye and Arsenal are fucking crap, all fart and nee shit.

Edited by Howay

4 games no wins but I've seen enough to be positive about this season. We've got Chelsea and Man City in the next 4 games too unfortunately. By that the players have bedded in a little let's see how we do against West Ham and Watford. Should be aiming for 6 points

4 games no wins but I've seen enough to be positive about this season. We've got Chelsea and Man City in the next 4 games too unfortunately. By that the players have bedded in a little let's see how we do against West Ham and Watford. Should be aiming for 6 points

We've sat back in the last three games and been played off the park in the first half an hour, something needs to change.

We did ok considering we played most of the match with 10 men. After we went 0-1 we should have brought the attackers Perez,Cissé & De Jong on we had nothing to lose & may have been able to salvage a point

Howard Webb saying colo's yellow was deserved, lucky it wasn't more. :lol: :lol:

I shouldn't be surprised with that cunt judging by his games with us.

Did he say what it was for? Was it actually for the sliding tackle where he won the ball and barely grazed Coquelin? If so did he give an explanation as to why it wasn't a free kick given there was no advantage for Arsenal. Howard Webb was a horrifically shit referee so I fail to see why they would bring him on to explain decisions, unless it's to give further explanation to shite decisions like most of Mariner's so we can try and understand what the fuck happened today.

Did he say what it was for? Was it actually for the sliding tackle where he won the ball and barely grazed Coquelin? If so did he give an explanation as to why it wasn't a free kick given there was no advantage for Arsenal. Howard Webb was a horrifically shit referee so I fail to see why they would bring him on to explain decisions, unless it's to give further explanation to shite decisions like most of Mariner's so we can try and understand what the fuck happened today.

Said it was a dangerous tackle. I abohred him when he reffed our games, (usually against the likes of man u/arsenal), its not a shock to hear his thoughts.

Said it was a dangerous tackle. I abohred him when he reffed our games, (usually against the likes of man u/arsenal), its not a shock to hear his thoughts.

Pathetic, sums him up that. If that was a dangerous tackle and worthy of more than a yellow there would be a sending off in every game. He's another one that wanted the attention on him and ruined games as a result.

We'll probably just shoot ourselves in the foot again. Frustrating as hell this.

What an absolutely incompetent attention seeking dickhead Mariner is. Ought to be axed for a performance like this.

This. :up:

We've sat back in the last three games and been played off the park in the first half an hour, something needs to change.

It's early days man, I can already see enough in McLaren to give me a lot more hope than we had under Pardew.

Also don't forget the players had 4 years of being coached 4 out of 5 days a week on defensive shape, it will take time. Certainly think he deserves a chance rather than being harshly judged.

Back from the match. Probably the worst refereeing performance this year. Every foul a Newcastle player committed was a card, thanks to them cheating soft as shite cockney cunts.

I was shocked at the red card, as was everyone else. and to see a player sent off in the first 15 minutes for a yellow card offence was baffling. And Coquelin, the press boxes could hear him scream the dickhead. I don't think it was a red card; Mitrovic's eyes were on the ball and he was a fraction of a second late and catched him on the ankle. But then again, if Mitrovic's tackle was a red then shouldn't Sissoko's have been?

Anita was booked, then Sanchez made a worse challenge: no foul. Gini was booked for taking the piss out of Marriner, Coloccini was booked for being fouled, I hope Marriner never officiates again the cunt.