Capital One Cup 2015/16

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bairn's first proper match. Fingers crossed for some kind of positives.

How olds he now? Took my 10 year old when she was four, who was well behaved but bored shitless. Controlling my nearly five year old is like juggling eels so he's a way off going just yet.

How olds he now? Took my 10 year old when she was four, who was well behaved but bored shitless. Controlling my nearly five year old is like juggling eels so he's a way off going just yet.

I used to sit near a bloke who had season tickets for him and his son. Kid was probably 6 or something. 10 minutes into the match the kid was playing on the stairs and the number of times this bloke had to leave early was ridiculous. The kid just did not give a fuck about what was happening on the big green thing in front of him. :lol:

Edited by Gemmill

I used to sit near a bloke who had season tickets for him and his son. Kid was probably 6 or something. 10 minutes into the match the kid was playing on the stairs and the number of times this bloke had to leave early was ridiculous. The kid just did not give a fuck about what was happening on the big green thing in front of him. :lol:

Aye, when they first did the family section / cheap season ticket in the gods, I got tickets for me the wife and the bairn. The place was full of irritated parents and bored kids. She only went once after that.

Next game lots of kids on game boys etc with candy bribes to sit still. :lol:

Bloody hell, he'll be hyper :D

CT - he's 6. We took him to Harper's testimonial but he was a bit too young really and got bored. He's properly into it now, knows the rules and can reel off the entire Premiership scores at the end of each weekend. Just had a message from him dad to say he's loving it.