Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

The lions always been a part of the PL branding though so it has to stay, links into being an English league I suppose even though they couldn't give a toss about the game outside of itself

Unsurprisingly, my issue wasn't with the lion head, I'm all about the liony-ness. It's a source of pride. ;)

The blocks of primary colours suggest childishness and simplicity to me. Don't really associate either of those things with the Premier League, do you?

1051.jpg

:lol:

Bless his heart, looks like he's at an ice cream van, trying to work out if he can afford a Flake 99 with the pound coin he has in his pocket.

Four individuals including Djibril Cissé are alleged to have been taken into custody by French authorities regarding the possible blackmail of Lyon midfielder Mathieu Valbuena.

Benzema:

“I should have told him I had not seen it," he said. ”I was showing off, I was acting...It's like when you describe a movie you have not seen. I have never seen that video”

Savage put Howard Webb in his place prior to the makem v Man Utd game yesterday.Webb said he was reluctant to book places in say the first five minutes for offences he would book them for in the say 50th minute.Savage couldn't understand what the difference was.Webb said the first few minutes were a time to settle the players down.Absolute fuckin nonsense from the Man Utd supporting ex ref.Savage pursued his point and Webb coughed and spluttered his way deeper into his whole.

Clarkie has got a new job today as Kilmarnock manager. Going to Blackpool was lowering himself, but ffs, Kilmarnock. 3 and a half year deal he has, that said I hope he does well there and develops his career without ending up at Celtic or Rangers.

#nufc squad for La Manga: Aarons, Anita, Barlaser, Colback,Coloccini, Darlow, De Jong, Doumbia, Dummett, Elliot, Gibson, Gouffran, Lascelles, Perez, Riviere, Saivet, Shelvey, Sissoko, Sterry, Taylor, Tiote, Townsend,Wijnaldum,Williams,Woodman

No Cisse, Janmaat, Mbemba, Mitrovic, ?

• Guest locked this topic