Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

As an aside, I quite Kilbane as a pundit

Aye he's all right. To be honest, now that Lawrenson has been put out to pasture, there's a few younger pundits who I don't mind; Jenas, Kilbane, Murphy (at times) with Shearer as the old head. It's not too shabby on Match of the Day at the minute.

Brum fans are none the wider about Rowett's sacking than we are. They seem stunned actually and are complaining quite a bit about foreign ownership..

barry-austin-575063309.jpg

Speak for yourself thunderthighs

Looking forward to Kilbane's 400 word piece in response to Antonio Conte's ignorance of him. 

"I'm not bothered, but if he watches Preston North End's 95/96 season review VHS, he'll see who the fuck I am"

He played for Ireland in a World Cup. What have you done with your life?

Aye he's all right. To be honest, now that Lawrenson has been put out to pasture, there's a few younger pundits who I don't mind; Jenas, Kilbane, Murphy (at times) with Shearer as the old head. It's not too shabby on Match of the Day at the minute.

I like Jenas too. I think Murphy's a bit of a tit.

I like Jenas too. I think Murphy's a bit of a tit.

Aye Jenas is good tbh, Murphy often comes across like a moody charva to me, mind to be fair that's probably because he really resembles the type of bloke that would be waiting outside the local high school dressed in a tracksuit in his Corsa, which he would probably be doing if he never discovered a talent for footy.

Or snaking Roy Evans' daughter on that cup final night whilst he's in the hotel room next door.

He claimed a threesome with Jenny Falconer and Kirsty Gallagher too. Again, a visit to casualty appears to be avoided by these young ladies :good:

They've just appointed Zola on two and a half year contract*

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38322274

* foa Fish-verified, fact checked, link provided - ;)

Batshit appointment. Chinese owner conflating good at football with good at football management.

• Guest locked this topic