Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Very much so cunthooks, you're trying to turn a fireworks show into a documentary on the history of gun powder.

Sure I am, because brief pauses are what documentaries on the history of gun powder are all about.

:cuppa:

Sure I am, because brief pauses are what documentaries on the history of gun powder are all about.

:cuppa:

Then make it yourself, don't suggest "improvements" for the guy actually putting the work in.

Just saying.

Then make it yourself, don't suggest "improvements" for the guy actually putting the work in.

Just saying.

You're right, I should definitely not give suggestions to someone who's a grown adult and more than capable of making decisions about what advice to take/ignore on his own. I mean, giving suggestions is an awful thing to do and I should be thoroughly ashamed. Especially on such a personal thing as an animated chart...

I can only apologise.

:finger:

You're right, I should definitely not give suggestions to someone who's a grown adult and more than capable of making decisions about what advice to take/ignore on his own. I mean, giving suggestions is an awful thing to do and I should be thoroughly ashamed. Especially on such a personal thing as an animated chart...

I can only apologise.

:finger:

But that's the thing you totally missed, the producer is the talentless git that makes the pointless suggestion to the actual creative that no one wants to hear.

Actual sounds like the perfect career for you.

But that's the thing you totally missed, the producer is the talentless git that makes the pointless suggestion to the actual creative that no one wants to hear.

Actual sounds like the perfect career for you.

:lol: Oh Sammy, you don't half talk some utter shit. Putting some context on that animation would make it more clear, and I'm sure if it's easy, Happy Face would happily do it, but if it's a ball ache it's probably not worth the hassle. I certainly don't think he needs you defending his creativity.

But then, it wasn't about that, was it? You were just looking for a nibble and I (as I often do) obliged. 

:lol: Oh Sammy, you don't half talk some utter shit. Putting some context on that animation would make it more clear, and I'm sure if it's easy, Happy Face would happily do it, but if it's a ball ache it's probably not worth the hassle. I certainly don't think he needs you defending his creativity.

But then, it wasn't about that, was it? You were just looking for a nibble and I (as I often do) obliged.

Actually Dave it was more the fact I spend my days with people making stupid suggests like that and suddenly I realised you are without a job, so 2 + 2.

It's interesting lately you've been complaining/suggesting about the quality of other's work and yet when others try to point you in the direction to help you you always have a negative, an excuse, "oh we can't do that" or a shitty quip, "sure if you buy it for me."

Take a chance mate, invest in yourself and one day you might end up as funny/talented as Pete Donnelly.

Actually Dave it was more the fact I spend my days with people making stupid suggests like that and suddenly I realised you are without a job, so 2 + 2.

It's interesting lately you've been complaining/suggesting about the quality of other's work and yet when others try to point you in the direction to help you you always have a negative, an excuse, "oh we can't do that" or a shitty quip, "sure if you buy it for me."

Take a chance mate, invest in yourself and one day you might end up as funny/talented as Pete Donnelly.

That's a terrifically cunty post. Kudos.

• Guest locked this topic