Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

A lot of people hammered him at the time, and his lass for daring to suggest the girl involved might have been exaggerating. Just about every paper had the whole family down as moral pariahs and hounded him out of every club that offered him a second chance

Does this all change now? He still took a pissed lass home and shagged her after his mate. A different jury just happens to think he's got implied consent this time round

Be interesting to see how the papers handle it

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

Aye I was thinking about that earlier. What he did was undoubtedly poor form but obviously didn't merit being sent to prison and losing his career.

I remember Henry Winter, who I normally have a lot of time for, being particularly sanctimonious on the subject. He hasn't uttered a word about it on Twitter this afternoon.

27th March, 1970. The day Niall Quinn was arrested after drunkenly commandeering an EasyJet plane.

Lest we forget

My actual birthday as it happens; clearly a closet Mackem.  #FTM

A lot of people hammered him at the time, and his lass for daring to suggest the girl involved might have been exaggerating. Just about every paper had the whole family down as moral pariahs and hounded him out of every club that offered him a second chance

Does this all change now? He still took a pissed lass home and shagged her after his mate. A different jury just happens to think he's got implied consent this time round

Be interesting to see how the papers handle it

The defence was allowed to speak to her previous sexual partners and do a "contrast and compare" thing between what they said and what Evans said she did in bed. Fuck knows how the judge allowed that. The whole situation is clearly right in the middle of a very grey area.

It stemmed on the fact she used the phrase "fuck me harder" which was deemed to show she was in control or at least she thought it was a "normal" shag for her. They also suggested the fact that she shagged one of them two weeks after the incident showed it wasn't traumatic.

Thing is there's suggestions the two blokes were primed with the phrases etc for the reward.

It's dodgy as others will try the same in other cases.

Edited by NJS

I find the concept of verbally agreeing to have sex beforehand a necessary evil when I arrange what kind of sex I want with Eastern European prostitutes called Nadia.The time taken, however, does allow extra time for the Kamagra to kick in so it's not all bad. (Until the bairn wakes up wanting feeding!) Lol.

Different strokes for different folks, etc.

:good:

• Guest locked this topic