Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Jack Harrison, 19 year old from Stoke who's been playing university football in America. Signed by NYCFC as no.1 pick in the draft and now banging them in and playing alongside Pirlo, Villa and Lampard

Steve Bruce being interviewed for England now btw. [emoji38]

It's at this point that you know that being English is the sole qualification that they're looking for.

Their records in the top flight;

allbru.png

Pardew's not much better, I think his W% is about 39%?

In comparison, Fernando Santos' top flight record is 58%, Deschamp's is 44%, and Joachim Low's is 48%

I'd give it to Redknapp ahead of Bruce and Allardyce, as limited and dodgy as he is. Just cos the other two are utterly shit. Also because Bruce looks like an alcoholic sheep.

I'd give it to Redknapp ahead of Bruce and Allardyce, as limited and dodgy as he is. Just cos the other two are utterly shit. Also because Bruce looks like an alcoholic sheep.

I wouldn't give it to any of them.

I'd leave it fucking vacant until we've got a decent manager available.

at least redknapp has flirted with success and he might be able to do a bit of an el tel style cockney motivational team talk at half time. what the fuck have the other two done to deserve to be considered? as far as i can see it's avoiding relegation (but not always in the case of bruce) combined with the fact they popped out of english vaginas.

as far as i can see it's avoiding relegation (but not always in the case of bruce) combined with the fact they popped out of english vaginas.

Allardyce's mother was Scottish and Bruce's Northern Irish. ;)

• Guest locked this topic