Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

So on a scale of 1-10, 1 being 'nailed it, spot on' and 10 being 'chop your fingers off and never post again'..... How accurate was CT's description of Ashley as a 'genius'?

CT's post was the exact opposite of a Yeah yeah c'mon from J-Lo.

I read the running commentary on here today and he came across as an idiot. I watch the 6 o'clock BBC News and he came across as a moron. Yet I watch the 10pm ITV News and he seemed quite forceful and and in command.

Go figure.

It's quite astonishing the car crash telly we watched live is almost favourable to him in the news bulletins.

I haven't watched any news reports, but suffice to say that any that are trying to paint him in a favourable light are significantly misrepresenting what took place. And if it's intentional, it's a disgraceful manipulation of the agenda from a press that knows it can rely on the general public not to have watched the event live.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/nils-pratley-on-finance/2016/jun/07/mps-gave-mike-ashley-only-a-light-toasting

https://amp.ft.com/content/ec5fcaf8-2cb8-11e6-bf8d-26294ad519fc

Even these don't do justice to just how bad it was. Depressing that nothing will happen off the back of it.

I read the running commentary on here today and he came across as an idiot. I watch the 6 o'clock BBC News and he came across as a moron. Yet I watch the 10pm ITV News and he seemed quite forceful and and in command.

Go figure.

Itv wouldn't want to upset potential advertisers would they? :glare:

Ant & Dec AND Shearer?

That cabal of wealthy Tyneside businessman obviously influencing the establishment through their Freemason connections bringing yet more honour and prestige to Tyneside away from Wearside. FTM.

Ant & Dec AND Shearer?

That cabal of wealthy Tyneside businessman obviously influencing the establishment through their Freemason connections bringing yet more honour and prestige to Tyneside away from Wearside. FTM.

Once more, Steve Cram goes unnoticed.

No MLF's.The Queen must be a Geordie say the makems.That's her added to the anti- makem list with all refs,commentators,pundits,judges,mags,ex- mags,priests,and Oskar Schindler.

man, england are playing their opening game of the euros, what are you doing blathering about sunderland now?

So why are you on here then

Assumed someone had mistakenly posted about England match in here, I was planning to move it or the right thread but here we are

• Guest locked this topic