Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Here you see how false all of his outrage has been. He's supposedly appalled by everything that's going on but when he's asked to meet with Unite, it's "can it wait til the AGM in September?"

The bloke couldn't give a fuck.

Yeah. It's 100% posturing.

Same with when he's asked to commit to something, instead of agreeing to it, he says "why would I not commit to it?"

That's not a commitment fuckface.

That was amazing. Great stuff from Bishop at the end clarifying that nobody has died whilst working at Sports Direct. [emoji38] Sexually harassed? Yes. Killed? Not so much.

How do I think this is going? Well... Let me explain with an analogy involving a big thing like a plane or an oil tanker. There is a ship called the Titantic. Well, there was. Was means in the past, as I understand it. Was is like now, but bigger. You might say to me what happened to the Titantic? Well, it tried to sail across the ocean -- it's a blue thing with water in -- if it was able, physically able, not just boat around willy-nilly, like *toot toot* I'm a tugboat. No. Start here, go there. Like a plane. But in the water. Like a boat. Then the big fucking thing sank.

:lol:

Aw, man. Fucking gutted I've missed this. Thanks for the updates, gents. :lol:

I'd imagine Parliament will be rushing it out on DVD. It was unreal at times, genuinely like watching someone having a manic episode.

I'd imagine Parliament will be rushing it out on DVD. It was unreal at times, genuinely like watching someone having a manic episode.

So on a scale of 1-10, 1 being 'nailed it, spot on' and 10 being 'chop your fingers off and never post again'..... How accurate was CT's description of Ashley as a 'genius'?

• Guest locked this topic