Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

A 63-year-old man, who previously spent thirteen years in prison, was arrested on Monday. In the 90s, he was called "the Broomstick Robber" and was convicted of

seventeen counts for bank robbery. Hostages were kept with bank doors held shut with a broomstick.

The new arrest comes after attempting to blackmail Bayern. He has sent letters containing threats and demanded millions in cash and diamonds.

A 63-year-old man, who previously spent thirteen years in prison, was arrested on Monday. In the 90s, he was called "the Broomstick Robber" and was convicted of

seventeen counts for bank robbery. Hostages were kept with bank doors held shut with a broomstick.

The new arrest comes after attempting to blackmail Bayern. He has sent letters containing threats and demanded millions in cash and diamonds.

Holding a door shut with a broomstick? I was hoping the robber was dressed as Harry Potter and shouted Avada Cadaver before shooting his victims

Allardyce is being interviewed on motd, my four year old says "look at that guy's stupid face. I'm glad I'm not him" :lol:

Four year old uses "guy" - move now.

(Sensible otherwise by the sounds of it).

And a squad of players that no one is going to want to buy following relegation.

Said on the podcast, this is a season that we should be really enjoying. Title race is unusual and interesting, with two fairly likeable teams going toe-to-toe, "big" clubs having shit season (by their standards), Pardew's reputation getting pummeled, sunderland in danger of the drop, and Villa having a spectacularly bad season.

But we can't enjoy it, because we're one of the "big" clubs having a shit season.

• Guest locked this topic