Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Fifa may have accidently posted the Ballon D'or winner online then removed it :lol:

It was Messi

Can't see how he beats Ronaldo tbh, champ league, la liga, and european top scorer, 2nd la liga assists

Barcelona won the trophies...but individually he topped the charts like.

Presumably before any of the voting has happened? Standard procedure for FIFA now, surely.

Fifa may have accidently posted the Ballon D'or winner online then removed it :lol:

It was Messi

Can't see how he beats Ronaldo tbh, champ league, la liga, and european top scorer, 2nd la liga assists

Barcelona won the trophies...but individually he topped the charts like.

It was done purely to annoy you, Gemmil and Stevie

Think the article's wrong, I thought other countries in the UK don't have official anthems either but rather choose a one for sporting events. So I would've thought it was a matter for the FA, RFU etc.

It certainly was tough for Barcelona.

:lol:

Aye they'll either just buy like mad now or appeal and have it pushed back like barca did, it's not much punishment if they're given a window to prepare for it is it? surely it would be more punishment if they said they weren't allowed anyone from now onwards. Barca made the thing a fucking joke as well, even buying two of the leagues best players and just not registering them for 6 month so I expect more of the same from the Madrid teams.

If that's the father of the bride, he looks conflicted. On one hand, the lad is an absolute weapon, on the other his daughter is no longer his problem.

• Guest locked this topic