Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

This from the "biggest teenage Everton fan in Bootle"....a fuckin turncoat along with his old man who ditched following EFC as soon as the reds appeared on the horizon. Footballers forget about what its like to actually support a club very, very quickly.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-carragher-find-baffling-newcastles-10589388

This from the "biggest teenage Everton fan in Bootle"....a fuckin turncoat along with his old man who ditched following EFC as soon as the reds appeared on the horizon. Footballers forget about what its like to actually support a club very, very quickly.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jamie-carragher-find-baffling-newcastles-10589388

"One thing that annoys me more than anything in football is hearing how certain teams are fondly remembered"

:lol:

Did he give his views on players relations getting arrested at world cups for flogging tickets on the black market

No... no he didn't. So I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Instead, maybe you could concentrate on something more rewarding? Like learning to use the English language as it was intended? Or pottery?

You can't take anything that footballers say to heart. They're unmitigated simpletons, almost to a man. They open their mouths and issue worthless drivel.

This, the bloke is a total fucking charver. He's just trying to gain some press for himself now Neville has left Sky Sports.

"One thing that annoys me more than anything in football is hearing how certain teams are fondly remembered"

:lol:

Not the first time he's come out with this shite. I think the first time he came across a bit bitter that the Liverpool teams revered aren't the ones he played in despite winning a cup or two, where as when you talk about the 'great' Newcastle United sides of recent memory then it can only be Keegan's side who never won the cups Carragher team did. We've won fuck all in my lifetime but that side and those times were amazing especially contrasting with the state of the club preceding Keegan's turnaround. I think the squeaky voiced, square jawed twat needs to keep his nose out of a club he knows fuck all about.

Two CL finals not long before, though and they won it one of the times plus a UEFA cup win. But Squeaky voices team always falls behind the great Liverpool sides. He'll have to wait until he's in his sixties and some of the older Liverpool supporters have died off before getting his true credit he wants. We'll still revere KK's team, though, now and in the future. Anyway, fuck him.

Mind, I didn't realise we didn't win a major trophy with KK as manager. It doesn't get mentioned much

Apparently not. An absolute affront to real legends like Squeaky to be mentioned in the breath as your Shearers, Ferdinands and Ginolas. Reminds of Man U fans bullshitting about the likes of babyface Solskjaer and David May having medals so being able have something to show their kids etc where others can't. Don't get me wrong, it must be great but absolutely no fucker is going to look back at David May and drool over him regardless of his medals.

Liverpool have won 1 league cup, against Cardiff no less, in the last decade :lol:

We've come just as close to winning the league as his "beloved" Liverpool have in the last 25 years. His old man took him out of school to go to Evertons cup winners cup semi final away leg in 1985. But as soon as the Reds started making advances towards the young Carragher they both jumped on the Anfield bandwagon. He's rightly despised by Evertonians but all young lads stop being supporters and start thinking about a possible career very early on...am not sure how his old man can look himself in the fuckin mirror though...although shagging John Terry's mother on an England trip is possibly more embarrasing..

We've come just as close to winning the league as his "beloved" Liverpool have in the last 25 years. His old man took him out of school to go to Evertons cup winners cup semi final away leg in 1985. But as soon as the Reds started making advances towards the young Carragher they both jumped on the Anfield bandwagon. He's rightly despised by Evertonians but all young lads stop being supporters and start thinking about a possible career very early on...am not sure how his old man can look himself in the fuckin mirror though...although shagging John Terry's mother on an England trip is possibly more embarrasing..

I read that it was Carragher's brother that had allegedly pegged Terry's mother. Maybe they both had a pop, the mucky buggers.

• Guest locked this topic