Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Vardy has had a cracking start to the season, but whats the wank fest about him saying how amazing he's been at the top level. He scored 5 last season and his top haul at the 'top' level is 16?

That's not bad to be fair.

The reason there's such a furore is because it's a new story. I'm just hoping he gets crocked if he's picked for England, or he has a rare off day. He's just one of those players that does the simple things really well. He's not one for step-overs and bicycle kicks, but give him space to run into and a clear shot at goal and he'll hit the target more often than not.

It's a really simple but effective set-up Leicester have; play on the counter, drop the ball behind the centre backs, Vardy will get onto it and take an early shot. It helps that Mahrez is having a really good season too as if it were just Vardy, you could more easily deal with him/them.

We should either play a deep line, or stop the supply. Given the poor performances of our centre mids, I'd favour a deep line. The more defensively minded Dummett to counter the threat from the right wing instead of Haidara. Leicester do give up quite a few shots each game, so I fancy us to score, but with the goal threat that Leicester have in Vardy and Mahrez, I can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

Dave, I liked you better when you didn't do podcasts. Some food for thought.

Yeah, I never posted much before the podcast did I?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-zed/no-barcelona-player-ever-won-6809646

Edited by The Fish

Ooh, does he do a podcast, then? :whistle:

You can fuck off as well, I rarely (if ever) bring it up with you pack of cunts. I swear I could cure AIDs and you lot would still take the piss :lol:

Dyer's off to the Celebrity jungle thing.

shame, as I'd prefer to remember him doing this instead of choking on a kangaroo bollock.

no idea what the music is, and no I've no control over the shoddy quality.

Edited by The Fish

• Guest locked this topic