Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

If this doesn't sum our club up I don't know what does. We achieve a fraction of what we could because we are cursed. Of the 20 teams in the Premier League historically we have the worst record in penalty shoot outs. Since 1970, we have won 11%. There's something deeply cursed about this club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3293458/Liverpool-FC-best-penalty-shootout-record-Premier-League-club-Newcastle-worst-club-fared-introduced-1970.html

Maybe we were right to avoid. Adidas or not, you have to question his judgement going to Villa.

Screams of desperation to me.

One minute he's crying about art galleries, the next minute he's taking over a club that is sinking. I reckon he thought he'd be offered another job on the back of his love for culture, and now is just happy to be in employment.

Maybe we were right to avoid. Adidas or not, you have to question his judgement going to Villa.

Can only honk he was offered more autonomy, and perhaps guarantees that Ashley via Charnley couldn't/wouldn't?

Think he's a good coach, but not sure if Villa are save-able.

• Guest locked this topic