If you could start a business...

Park Life

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of doing something different but I've no idea where to start as there really is no beginning to my talents. Saying that, I'm thinking of opening a small sports journalist cafe where weary sports journalists come come in a and partake in coffee, tea, whiskey or bottles of Stella. I'd obviously put some bait on with maybe a local flavour, say, slithers of saveloy on a platter with micro portions of black pudding, pease pudding served with a separate small plate of a quarter piece of locally baked Stottie. A kind of fusion of a Tyneside tapas if you'd like.

:lol:

I'd open a coffee/bookshop. Dark wood bookshelves from floor to ceiling, comfy sofas, homemade cakes and freshly brewed coffee. People could come and go, use it as a bit of time out, take books from the shelves to read and relax for as long as they wanted. A little haven of chilled-out peace and quiet from the real world.

So basically a library with a cafe???

That's how I would place my order btw. Without even looking up from the page.

Certainly sir :) Today's special is warm cat shit-filled, with a flaky pastry crust.

I'm in low fell drop one round.

I'm at work so close enough to do so. Unfortunately the absence of a cat, pastry and an oven means it's a bit tricky at the moment :D

I have drugs though. Lots of sleepy drugs...