Georginio Wijnaldum

Happy Face

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£25 million for Wijnaldum; practically pays for Gayle, Ritchie and Hanley already.

I'm liking the look of our team already (even if I do think we have perhaps overspent ourselves - but that's just the nature of the English transfer market nowadays).

They're Japanese, of course they're weird

Hmmmm...... I think Japanese tourists are hugely outnumbered by their Chinese counterparts nowadays....do we have any experts on Asiatic ethnicities on this board?...

Hmmmm...... I think Japanese tourists are hugely outnumbered by their Chinese counterparts nowadays....do we have any experts on Asiatic ethnicities on this board?...

They're def Japs.

It's easy to differentiate tbf, if they say 'Cully flied lice' they're Chinese, if they shout 'Banzai!!!!' They're probably japs.

:good:

:lol:

Hmmmm...think I'm going with "seeing as Manu were in Bejing playing citeh on Monday and play Dortmund in Shaghai today, I think the youngsters pictured are indeed likely to be Chinese nationals"

We need to bring in someone in midfield to take his attacking role. We want to go up at the first attempt and not take the attitude that we should be good enough, therefore, we can chance for some of the youngsters and newcomers to come good. I'm hearing some good things about that Hayden kid, but we just can't chance that he and others do not contribute enough to the effort.