Alexandar Mitrovic

The Fish

Isn't that what Perez is for?

Yes but that hasn't worked incredibly well has it? Given that I'd like to see if Rafa could get Mitro and Cisse working in partnership. Epecially since Rafa seems to be wanting to give Cisse a chance. I'd have also like to see if Doumbia and Mitro could have worked but clearly Rafa is seeing something he doesn't like in Doumbia so I doubt that will happen.

Yes but that hasn't worked incredibly well has it? Given that I'd like to see if Rafa could get Mitro and Cisse working in partnership. Epecially since Rafa seems to be wanting to give Cisse a chance. I'd have also like to see if Doumbia and Mitro could have worked but clearly Rafa is seeing something he doesn't like in Doumbia so I doubt that will happen.

He hasn't looked fit when he has made appearances, but that could just be match sharpness.

We were all baffled by Rafa's teamsheet v Swansea, but the man is far wiser than we are. #TrustInRafa

He hasn't looked fit when he has made appearances, but that could just be match sharpness.

We were all baffled by Rafa's teamsheet v Swansea, but the man is far wiser than we are. #TrustInRafa

Certainly. If it was McClaren still picking the team we'd be screaming for Doumbia to get a game but if Rafa doesn't want to even put him on the bench them I'm sure there must be something wrong with him.

Certainly. If it was McClaren still picking the team we'd be screaming for Doumbia to get a game but if Rafa doesn't want to even put him on the bench them I'm sure there must be something wrong with him.

CT still thinks he's a world beater like

The one worrying note when he came in was that he was a lazy bastard and never trained. Can't imagine Rafa being too keen on that.

The one worrying note when he came in was that he was a lazy bastard and never trained. Can't imagine Rafa being too keen on that.

Yes I remember reading that. It seems clear that he's not impressing Rafa and given that he's only here on loan, there's no incentive for Rafa to try with him.

I picked up on something during his interview (rafa) , where he said Cisse did well and put in a good performance and then said Mitrovic came on and "did ok" , or words to that effect.

Baffling tbh, as Mitro was key in 2 of the goals!

Just shows why I'm not a manager though, I thought the starting XI was mental, but its pretty clear hes playing mind games with the players now and trying to motivate them, looks like its working.

Happy Face seems to have a severe case of the 'Gemmills' going on there...

Has tapatalk just signed some kind of advertising deal with major phone manufacturers or something?

Posted from my Nokia Brick in the 1990s.

Happy Face seems to have a severe case of the 'Gemmills' going on there...

Has tapatalk just signed some kind of advertising deal with major phone manufacturers or something?

Posted from my Nokia Brick in the 1990s.

:whistle:

• 3 weeks later...