Pre-season

Anorthernsoul

Friday 10 July Gateshead (8pm KO)

Tuesday 14 July Atlas FC (Mexican League side 8pm KO 4am UK) to be played at Milwaukee Brewers baseball stadium

Saturday 18 July Sacramento Republic FC (8pm KO 4am UK)

Tuesday 21 July Portland Timbers (Second team/Reserves 7.30pm KO 3.30am UK)

Sun 26 July Sheffield United (1pm KO)

Wednesday 29 July York City (7.45pm KO)

Saturday 1 August Borussia Monchengladbach (3pm )

What a terrible set of fixtures that is. I would've thought with all the ridiculous penny-pinching that goes on with this club we would've played more home matches to bring in ticket revenue. Instead we're spending the summer off on tour at non-league sides, Mexican teams, third division USA teams...what the actual fuck. Who plans these? Did Penfold hoy darts at a map of the world while having a stroke?

ffs the preseason game in Portland (july 21) is doable for me........but, my Mother and Sister arrive for a visit on the 19th and the 21st is my wedding anniversary. talk about stars not aligning, dammit!!

ffs the preseason game in Portland (july 21) is doable for me........but, my Mother and Sister arrive for a visit on the 19th and the 21st is my wedding anniversary. talk about stars not aligning, dammit!!

It's 3hrs out of the day. If they don't acquiesce remind them without men they'd be living in a cave in the Rift Valley with no trash tv, no chocolate and no "cute shoes".

• 2 weeks later...