Metal Detecting:NSFW. Contains images of boobs and dirt holes, as well as pigeon corpses.

Christmas Tree

A better life hack would be keeping white wine in the fridge.

Keeping wine in the fridge keeps it cool for a while, but when you're sitting in the sunshine it warms up more quickly.

Even more important when the wine isn't great; if it's cold you don't notice it's the cheap shit :good:

Keeping wine in the fridge keeps it cool for a while, but when you're sitting in the sunshine it warms up more quickly.

Even more important when the wine isn't great; if it's cold you don't notice it's the cheap shit :good:

Where are you keeping the frozen grapes?

... in the freezer until I put them in the wine?

If you have to keep going to the freezer why not just keep the wine in the fridge? :lol:

• Haha 1

I remember years ago watching nigella lawson.....and she said put your leftover wine in an ice tray and freeze it so you can put it in your gravy. My wife looked at me and said "leftover wine? What the fucks that?"

How is this complicated?

1. Pour wine from chilled bottle into glass, add a few grapes.
  2. Put wine back in fridge.
  3. go sit in sun and enjoy cold wine.
  4. When glass is empty, repeat steps 1-3

Then, I forgot didn't I. You're all pedantic cunts and I could have revolutionised your lives and you'd still carp on like moaning women. :lol:

How is this complicated?

• Pour wine from chilled bottle into glass, add a few grapes.
  • Put wine back in fridge.
  • go sit in sun and enjoy cold wine.
  • When glass is empty, repeat steps 1-3

Then, I forgot didn't I. You're all pedantic cunts and I could have revolutionised your lives and you'd still carp on like moaning women. :lol:

If only Lenin had known about about frozen grapes. He'd have genuinely revolutionised people's lives...

How is this complicated?

Again, how long does it take you to drink a glass of wine that it gets warm? Have you considered turning up the fridge?

How is this complicated?

It's not complicated but it's more complex than it needs to be, therefore it's not a 'hack' as such. But anyway... ;)

Again, how long does it take you to drink a glass of wine that it gets warm? Have you considered turning up the fridge?

Christ on a bike, this is exhausting. Is putting ice in wine some kind of new fangled thing that hasn't made it out of London or something? I thought it was a fairly common way of keeping wine cold, especially when one doesn't have a high hat.

You could just drink beer like a real man

:spit:

Na, was going to upload it today but had to take mother round every shop in the North east looking for garden furniture then attend CT juniors graduation ceremony from nursery.

Please tell me that's not an actual thing nowadays?