McLaren sacked by Derby

trooper

Seeing he has already turned us down I doubt he would come now.

He wanted to see if we'd still be in the PL

If we go for him he'll be our manager for sure. The only way this won't happen is if MA doesn't approach him out of spite for rejecting us earlier.

Ancelotti has been sacked by Real though...

If we go for him he'll be our manager for sure. The only way this won't happen is if MA doesn't approach him out of spite for rejecting us earlier.

I don't think Ashley would go for him again given the fact he's already turned him down. And Ancelotti has said he'll have a years break from football. Bit hopeful like but ya nar...

I don't think Ashley would go for him again given the fact he's already turned him down. And Ancelotti has said he'll have a years break from football. Bit hopeful like but ya nar...

That means it's got to be Jordi Johnny Carver.

Aye, he'll be our next manager tbh Ashley has got the man he wanted without having to pay the 2m compo I don't think he'd be fussed about the earlier rejection.

Edit: I wouldn't put it past Ashley if the whole earlier rejection wasn't a bit of a set up as this way Ashley pays no compo, McLaren gets a payoff and then McLaren comes here. Not entirely unlikely iyam.

Edited by Howay

I'd be very happy with McLaren. Gets a lot of bad press but a very good coach with loads of experience.

If anyone can get the best out of Shane and Marveaux he w

Oh God, it's become self aware

I would've had McClaren not so long ago, but the whole episode with Derby and saying he didn't want to manage us, well he can please himself. I have a feeling Carver won't be going anywhere, we'll find out tomorrow perhaps.

You win some predictions, you lose others.

:dunno:

If I submitted all my correct predictions, you'd burn me as a witch.