Optimistic?

Makom

Fuck me you're in full on ridiculous prediction mode here aren't you! You've also said he's staying this summer so when do you predict Everton snapping him up?

...in a year or so.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the idea that the lightweight attacking mids from abroad can't deal with the PL is a bit in the past now tbh.

Look at the likes of Silva, Cazorla, Ozil, Oscar etc.

None of them at any bigger or tougher than Cabella really, its just the same old thing, new league at a higher level takes time to adjust to, certainly not helped by the shit he has playing with him.

He'll come good I think.

Yep

I think the idea that the lightweight attacking mids from abroad can't deal with the PL is a bit in the past now tbh.

Look at the likes of Silva, Cazorla, Ozil, Oscar etc.

None of them at any bigger or tougher than Cabella really, its just the same old thing, new league at a higher level takes time to adjust to, certainly not helped by the shit he has playing with him.

He'll come good I think.

They might be slight but they seem to be able to use what strength they have better (arguably so does Perez). I'm not saying Cabella has to be bigger, just stronger when in posession.

I've certainly not written him off though.

So we're going to turn him into a premier league player for them. OK.

:lol:

He's a decent player and he'll play more next season (combination of lack of better options and him deserving it), if we stick to the same policy of selling on for profits, he'll go to an ambitious club. Maybe not next summer, maybe not the following winter, but soon, and for the rest of his life.

They might be slight but they seem to be able to use what strength they have better (arguably so does Perez). I'm not saying Cabella has to be bigger, just stronger when in posession.

I've certainly not written him off though.

I think we've seen improvement on that already over the course of this season with him though.

I think we've seen improvement on that already over the course of this season with him though.

He has certainly improved but nowhere near enough yet. Hopefully he will continue to improve though. Won't happen in the championship though!

:lol:

He's a decent player and he'll play more next season (combination of lack of better options and him deserving it), if we stick to the same policy of selling on for profits, he'll go to an ambitious club. Maybe not next summer, maybe not the following winter, but soon, and for the rest of his life.

Fair enough. Personally I think if he acheives what you're suspecting he would then be the type of player we keep rather than sell on so he can fulfil his dream of playing for Everton. He'll certainly never be a player we'll be dreading the bid from a massive club!

He has certainly improved but nowhere near enough yet. Hopefully he will continue to improve though. Won't happen in the championship though!

It could, worked well for Colo and Enrique.

A season playing against lesser quality and greater physicality did wonders for them, they looked like different players in the championship than they had in the PL and carried that on when we came back up.

It could, worked well for Colo and Enrique.

A season playing against lesser quality and greater physicality did wonders for them, they looked like different players in the championship than they had in the PL and carried that on when we came back up.

I'm not saying he wouldn't benefit from it, I'm saying he wouldn't be here.

I'm not saying he wouldn't benefit from it, I'm saying he wouldn't be here.

Just curious, who do you think will leave if we stay up and who will leave if we go down?

Just curious, who do you think will leave if we stay up and who will leave if we go down?

I think all those out of contract will leave regardless.

I think Colo will probably leave regardless.

I think Tiote will probably go regardless.

I think Sissoko will leave if a big club comes in for him. I don't think that's a certainty though but he won't go down with us.

I think Krul will go if we go down and may go if we stay up. Depending on the movements of other Keepers this summer.

I think Janmaat will go either way and he deserves to.

I think Cisse will be away regardless.

I think Cabella will go if we drop.

I'm not sure about SDJ.

Hopefully we'll get shot of Obertan and Gouffran but by this stage there's not much left in the squad so I can see at least one of them staying.

I think we're stuck with Williamson for another year because of all the others going.

I think Elliot might depend on Krul.

I expect to have Darlow, Lascelles, Taylor, Williamson, Dummett, Haidara, Colback, Abeid, Aarons, Perez, Armstrong, Riviere and some or all of the players out on loan if their contracts aren't up.

Actually I find it very unlikely that so many will go and us be left with so little but I can't work out who would stay.

I think all those out of contract will leave regardless.

I think Colo will probably leave regardless.

I think Tiote will probably go regardless.

I think Sissoko will leave if a big club comes in for him. I don't think that's a certainty though but he won't go down with us.

I think Krul will go if we go down and may go if we stay up. Depending on the movements of other Keepers this summer.

I think Janmaat will go either way and he deserves to.

I think Cisse will be away regardless.

I think Cabella will go if we drop.

I'm not sure about SDJ.

Hopefully we'll get shot of Obertan and Gouffran but by this stage there's not much left in the squad so I can see at least one of them staying.

I think we're stuck with Williamson for another year because of all the others going.

I think Elliot might depend on Krul.

I expect to have Darlow, Lascelles, Taylor, Williamson, Dummett, Haidara, Colback, Abeid, Aarons, Perez, Armstrong, Riviere and some or all of the players out on loan if their contracts aren't up.

Actually I find it very unlikely that so many will go and us be left with so little but I can't work out who would stay.

That's what I was getting at, in a round about way.

There's a lot of people predicting a huge clear out of all the players that are any good, leaving only a few shit heads.

That's what I was getting at, in a round about way.

There's a lot of people predicting a huge clear out of all the players that are any good, leaving only a few shit heads.

I'm certain there will be a clearout but I agree it can't be as bad collectively as I'm predicting there individually (if that makes any sense).

All who've got legs will leave.

Team morale and the general infrastructure is a shambles. I'd bet one or two have contemplated suicide.

Edited by Park Life

I'm certain there will be a clearout but I agree it can't be as bad collectively as I'm predicting there individually (if that makes any sense).

Yeah, and I agree with that. It won't be as bad as that and it won't be sunshine and rainbows, it'll be somewhere in between.

If it were anyone else I'd think this was Ashley manoeuvring for an exit. No head coach, small staff roster, good number of players approaching the end of the contracts, new bumper tv deal approaching.

I can see by Sissoko's demena that even if he has to take a pay cut or go back to France he'll go. Two windows now we've tried to flog Cisse which means his agent has been told to find another club.

Edited by Park Life

I can see by Sissoko's demena that even if he has to take a pay cut or go back to France he'll go. Two windows now we've tried to flog Cisse which means his agent has been told to find another club.

Oh aye, MS is gone.

I think you're probably right. The only way I can see it not happening is if his ego stops him.