QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Thought Jonas put a shift in though, just didn't realise that was where he was playing... which doesn't sound good really.

So if Dummet goes LB, then Jonas goes midfield and hopefully Taylor goes away full stop.

And then, if the stars align as well, we might only lose 0-2.

Also, Carver could not play Jonas at all in fairness, and perhaps choose Abeid...but he doesn't look like the kind of guy who would choose someone based on merit.

The thing is we know if it goes tits up we can kiss goodbye to Perez, Janmaat, Sissoko, Cisse etc we'll be left with the dregs. We could do a Boro and be in the Championship for years with the only saving grace Ashley may fuck off sooner

When all's said and done, I kinda knew Carver would fuck it up with his starting line-up, and he did.

Now we can only hope(pray), that ManUre don't fuck it up by letting Hull win, sending us down.

I don't for one minute think we'll beat West Ham(I didn't think we would beat QPR)

Also, Carver could not play Jonas at all in fairness, and perhaps choose Abeid...but he doesn't look like the kind of guy who would choose someone based on merit.

Dummett or Williamson at center half? Then if I had the choice I would keep Dummett at CB and put Jonas LB, drop Raylor and put Abeid in.

EDIT: Maybe even have Anita LB, had a good game vs West Brom.

Edited by Haydnator

Dummett or Williamson at center half? Then if I had the choice I would keep Dummett at CB and put Jonas LB, drop Raylor and put Abeid in.

You could play 12 or 13 of the fuckers and we'd still get beat it doesn't really matter wich way you shuffle the pack. It all comes out the same in the end we are fucking hopeless

You could play 12 or 13 of the fuckers and we'd still get beat it doesn't really matter wich way you shuffle the pack. It all comes out the same in the end we are fucking hopeless

True. Sad, sad times.

A bit cunty, but I feel vindicated at some of the flames on here when I voted dont sack Pardew and defended him. I fear we are in a much worse position without him. The positive is that it may well get ashley to fuck off, but then I worry he's not taking his loan back so he can effectively wind the whole operation up by selling everything to recoup his cash.

I'm not buying that Janmaat, Anita, Colback, cisse, Sissoko, Cabella, Perez etc are anywhere near as poor as Carver's making them look. They are decent footballers who've been conned into becoming warehouse commodities at a club that sold them a lie , have no ambition football wise and made international footballers train under a fookin numpty with no skill whatsoever. I think it would test Messi's morale and application (well, he'd just fuck off I reckon)

ho hum, happy birthday to me and all that jazz

Edited by scoobos

Everyone should just wave the logo of Ashleys competition (JD / JJB / footlocker etc). try smuggle some in every single match to catch the media's eye and see where that takes us.

Maybe Mako can get AshleyOut to propose that. 90 minutes of incessant, childish booing.

As if the people still going to the games had the courage of their convictions to boo for a whole 90 minutes in an effort to rid the club of Ashley. Don't make me laugh. But I see nothing remotely childish about booing for 90 mins, and it's certainly no less mature than waving red cards about. There's nothing at all mature about any of this really, at its heart it's just a bunch of people trying to get someone to sell something he owns because they don't like how he runs it.

The mature approach would be to just stop going and stop funding Ashley, which is of course my chosen method. We all must choose our own path, so sayeth the people. If I had my way, every person attending the West Ham game would be tarred and feathered and have 'Judas' tattooed across their forehead. It's been obvious for a very long time that the people sustaining Ashley the most are the people happy to keep turning up to the ground and then doing nothing by way of expressing their displeasure except a little bit of pathetic booing once the idiots on the field and the touchline have predictably failed to perform.

That clearance for the second goal by Krul was shocking schoolboy stuff. I know he's not got much in front of him but fuck me it should have done what he normally does and hoofed it up the pitch.

What is worse is Jonas was unmarked, in Krul's line of sight and "Timmy" fucking hoofs it over his head to the QPR midfielder.

I didn't see the game, but I'm guessing the reason we lost is a little bit more complicated than the one he offered - our apparent failure to get enough crosses in for the two strikers up front.

It was just like the new Mad Max film.

A bit cunty, but I feel vindicated at some of the flames on here when I voted dont sack Pardew and defended him. I fear we are in a much worse position without him. The positive is that it may well get ashley to fuck off, but then I worry he's not taking his loan back so he can effectively wind the whole operation up by selling everything to recoup his cash.

A. Yes, it confirms that you're a grade A cunt.

B. Explain exactly how Ashley could recoup his investment by winding up the club.

A. Yes, it confirms that you're a grade A cunt.

This is a drop in the ocean compared to the tidal wave of positivity wrought 'I told you so' cuntery we're in for from Dave if we stay up.

Still no sign of the Pimms-drinking shithouse.

Yeah, I dunno if the post-match vitriol overdid it a little bit :lol: He's probably waiting for us to not be relegated next week when he can return to much fanfare.

I'm not buying that Janmaat, Anita, Colback, cisse, Sissoko, Cabella, Perez etc are anywhere near as poor as Carver's making them look. They are decent footballers who've been conned into becoming warehouse commodities at a club that sold them a lie , have no ambition football wise and made international footballers train under a fookin numpty with no skill whatsoever. I think it would test Messi's morale and application (well, he'd just fuck off I reckon)

ho hum, happy birthday to me and all that jazz

Pardew's record was indefensible man, you fucking knacker! :lol: Anywhere else he'd have been sacked long before he chose to leave. He was never, ever getting sacked here, so hold your piss in with the 'vindication' shite as supporters being unhappy with Pardew had no effect whatsoever on the club's main problem, the owner. I think the points haul had Pardew stayed would've been very similar to Carver's points as last season's 2nd half of the season showed. Pardew would've done worse then even last year as the personnel are one year older, one year less interested and the squad one year more depleted.

Wanting Pardew out is not the same as wanting Carver in. Some of those footballers you mentioned were just as shit and lethargic under the previous tit in the dugout, btw.

I think its without question Pardew would have got us more points and kept us up.

Would have just postponed the inevitable though. Giving insiders like Carver the job is what Ashley does so whenever Pardew left I'm of the view it was always going to be one of the clowns already working alongside him who took over.