AshleyOut.com

Happy Face

What you on about they're advocating boycott and protest. What more do you want?

For one, they should be taking a moral stand on the boycott - none of this 'personal choice' crap - the people going to the game are traitors, and they need to make that clear to them that they're the biggest single reason why Ashley is still here.

For two, for the final game of this miserable season, I would expect nothing less than a pitch invasion. Preferably in the first minute. Get the game abandoned and leave our fate up to Hull. It's beyond belief they're even waiting to see if the result on the pitch makes a difference to the future direction of the club. The stated position of AO is after all, that the direction of the club will not be changing unless/until Ashley is gone, right?

he's just pissed off he wasn't consulted. this is a man with many plans, which can be presented in great, mind-numbing detail.

Careful now, that statement is at least three essays long. Don't want you falling asleep before bed time.

For one, they should be taking a moral stand on the boycott - none of this 'personal choice' crap - the people going to the game are traitors, and they need to make that clear to them that they're the biggest single reason why Ashley is still here.

For two, for the final game of this miserable season, I would expect nothing less than a pitch invasion. Preferably in the first minute. Get the game abandoned and leave our fate up to Hull. It's beyond belief they're even waiting to see if the result on the pitch makes a difference to the future direction of the club. The stated position of AO is after all, that the direction of the club will not be changing unless/until Ashley is gone, right?

traitor is a bit harsh :lol:

Careful now, that statement is at least three essays long. Don't want you falling asleep before bed time.

it was a breeze compared to a slice of your prose :lol:

Combining Tom & Trooper's suggestions - why not rip all the SD signs off, and lob them on the pitch?

are you going to the match? and if you were would you honestly do any of the stuff you advocate? or would you just sit and moan with the rest of the traitors?

Edited by Dr Gloom

are you going to the match? and if you were would you honestly do any of the stuff you advocate? or would you just sit and moan with the rest of the traitors?

I don't go to the match, I'm not a traitor to NUFC.

If AO.com put out a call to action for everyone to go and rip the signs off and invade the pitch on minute 1, then I'd be there like a shot.

I don't go to the match, I'm not a traitor to NUFC.

If AO.com put out a call to action for everyone to go and rip the signs off and invade the pitch on minute 1, then I'd be there like a shot.

and here i was thinking you were a leader, not a follower. i thought your plan was better than theirs?

As soon as they are asked to leave by the stewards people will dutifully shuffle out.

Aye, like a docile herd of black & white cows. Put out to pasture, safe in the knowledge they will return next season to be milked again.

:lol:

I'm not sure what this staying back business is likely to achieve in fairness, but it's better than doing nothing. I do think a pitch invastion, which will result in a financial penalty to Ashley/the club, should be considered.

I wonder what reception it's got on Newcastle Online? They're probably lapping it right up, convinced that after an hour's sit-in, Ashley's going to come onto the pitch and conduct a live televised auction of the club on Sky Sports, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a mackem troll who can 'do one'.

:lol:

I'm not sure what this staying back business is likely to achieve in fairness, but it's better than doing nothing. I do think a pitch invastion, which will result in a financial penalty to Ashley/the club, should be considered.

Or will it result in a points deduction, meaning that having saved ourselves (or more likely ManU having saved us), we get relegated anyway :shades:

Or will it result in a points deduction, meaning that having saved ourselves (or more likely ManU having saved us), we get relegated anyway :shades:

Which would cost him even more in the long run, and I would still support :lol:

Yes, even with us going down. I'm on board with that.

Whens the last time a pitch invasion resulted in a points deduction in the premier league?

Whens the last time a pitch invasion resulted in a points deduction in the premier league?

I think they'd make an exception with us whingeing Jordi's.

Let's do it Blackpool styleeeeeeee.........

I wonder what reception it's got on Newcastle Online? They're probably lapping it right up, convinced that after an hour's sit-in, Ashley's going to come onto the pitch and conduct a live televised auction of the club on Sky Sports, and anyone who thinks otherwise is just a mackem troll who can 'do one'.

Did I miss the news about Oyston departing Blackpool the moment a fan walked onto their hallowed turf?