John Carver Football Genius

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this fucker was a race horse he'd have been shipped off to the knackers yard and rendered down for glue weeks ago. And judging by the state of his face it looks as if it's already happened.

The man is a fucking clown and a liability, if this fuckwit is still in charge next season I am done.

Would be shocking if he lasted through Monday actually. Most clubs would have him sorted by Monday for this type of talk. Worrying question is, who would it be for the last three?

Would be shocking if he lasted through Monday actually. Most clubs would have him sorted by Monday for this type of talk. Worrying question is, who would it be for the last three?

Step forward ...

Steve Stone

If this fucker was a race horse he'd have been shipped off to the knackers yard and rendered down for glue weeks ago. And judging by the state of his face it looks as if it's already happened.

:lol:

Did he say anything that wasn't true? We've heard him time and time again say that he can't fault the players' effort even though they clearly don't give a shit. Coming out and slamming them couldn't result in any worse of a reaction than what we've seen already.

Edited by ewerk

The thing that is particularly damning is the fact that he will openly blame the players for what is going on. His "nobody else could have done any better" is a blatant suggestion that it's completely out of his hands and all down to the players. Managers don't do that, even if that's what they think.

It's clear from that why he's never been trusted with the job before. Until Ashley.

imagine being a player and hearing that said in public, man? No wonder they're booting people up a height to get out of playing for the arsehole.

Carver was very, very wrong about saying what he did about Williamson deliberately getting sent off, but in retrospect there maybe a lot of truth in what he said. I guess the sad part is the lack of diplomacy, it's one thing to think something and another thing to blurt it out in public.

Fact is, Willo knew he already had a yellow card and was cognizant that another would result in a red. So why did he make that challenge. The ball was over the line, the player was off the field, neither was going anywhere So what did Willo hope to accomplish by doing what he did?

Perhaps it was a deliberate action to get sent off. The tackle was indeed deliberate and pointless.

"I have to admit theres a chance theyre just not listening to me. That might be one factor of many, and you have to consider it. You have to take it into account. But it might be a lot of other things we might not be good enough, we might not have enough desire to want to defend in the box or score at the other end. Theres lot of factors, but I wont deny that [the players not listening] could be one of them."

"I have to admit theres a chance theyre just not listening to me. That might be one factor of many, and you have to consider it. You have to take it into account. But it might be a lot of other things we might not be good enough, we might not have enough desire to want to defend in the box or score at the other end. Theres lot of factors, but I wont deny that [the players not listening] could be one of them."

What the actual fuck? Is he autistic?

I said on NO yesterday that I think he's borderline mentally ill. He's moving from delusion over to psychosis. He hasn't the mental capacity to understand what is happening and the state of stress and confusion the last few weeks show all the signs of breaking him. Probably live on telly.