The almost daily "Distraction From The Boardroom Shit-Housery" thread

The Fish

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can a question be misleading?

One of the players is from a country regarded as being part of Europe (although geographically it is not) the other is English but played for his parent's country of origin.

And maybe Mexico is in South America!

One of the players is from a country regarded as being part of Europe (although geographically it is not) the other is English but played for his parent's country of origin.

And maybe Mexico is in South America!

According to this http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/camerica.htm Central America is part of the north American continent.

Um, I expect better from you Mr Kelly!

I never thought Mexico was in South America, I would have said Central America and been fine with (as KCG's points out) that being part of North America. That's why I suggested him.

My only point was that the whole world, as was your ascertation, doesn't think it's North America. As proved by Rayvin.

Anyway. Where the fuck's Fish to tell us if the suggestions were correct?

There are 11 players who have scored a hat-trick in the Premier League whose surname begins with the letter C. Name them.

1. Cantona
  2. Cole
Edited by The Fish

There are 11 players who have scored a hat-trick in the Premier League whose surname begins with the letter C. Name them.

• Collymore
  • Crouch
  • Cantona
  • Cole
  • Carew
  • Costa
Edited by The Fish