Toontastic annual awards

Howmanheyman

Which poster made you think the most and why?

Which poster do you think would be good company for a pint? (that you haven't met already.)

Which poster could start an argument in an empty house?

Overall good egg poster is......

Must try harder poster is......

Trying too hard poster is........

Which poster/s is missed?

Which missing posters are no miss at all?

Any highlights this year?

Any lowights?

Most knowledgeable poster on NUFC? (There you are, Stevie) ;)

Answer as many or as few as you like. If you want to add a category then please do.

:)

Which poster do you think would be good company for a pint? (that you haven't met already.)

Alex

Stevie Baines

Fist/Ant

Chez

Fish

Ne5/KSA/The Grey man.

No idea

Gemmill v Ant on Hatem

Any lowights?

It's all low. :)

Tooj

Answer as many or as few as you like. If you want to add a category then please do.

Best stealth poster

Kitman

Best Comedy poster

Gemmill

Best mod

Fist

Gay poster of the decade

Meenzer

Best poster who never posts

GM/Wullie

Best foreign poster

Aiamaad

Toon cultural attache

Stevie/ Chez

Poster who would make the best sniper

Tom

Edited by Park Life

Going to go with HF as he bothers his arse to collate all the shit we know is happening but can't be arsed to categorise ourselves. Good shout about Aimaad as well and let's not forget Ken's postcards from down under and his whole take on the middle east/Shiraz problem.

Hard to tell online sometime although it would be probably easier to say who you wouldn't want a pint with, can't say PadddockLad as I know him but anyone gets the chance to say hello to him at an away or whatever then I'd recommend that as he's a top bloke and great company, (I expect a tenner for that, Rob). Although there's loads on here I'd think would be good company I'd intrigued to see what Chez and Stevie are really like in real life. I reckon Fist is probably the most similar to me in age/married with kids etc circumstances to myself so I'd definitely steer well fucking clear of him. ;)

Was reading the whole of the Lee Ryder thread the other day as recommended by the Ayotollah, (another good poster on here), and was pissing myself at the J69/Stevie/Ant argument, there's arguments with wums which don't count, and real arguments. I'd chuck in Gene as well as I once had a disagreement with him back in the mid-nineties in a fanzine, yes he was a worky fucka back then too! (but I like him). :)

Quite a few but I'm going to go with the lovely Cath and HF although again, PL did me a great favour in the championship year posting his ST up and he didn't really know me that well at the time, so him as well.

It would be dead easy to say GoslingBeast so I will. Daddies cock is a just a young mackem knacker who doesn't know any better but I'm going to throw a spanner in the works and say Andrew could up his game a bit, decent enough kid, bright enough lad but only seems to post to correct people on something trivial or so it seems, (please, no requests to slog through the archives, it's just my perception and no, it doesn't mean I hate you, Andrew!) :lol:

And the winner is..........roll drums.............Fish hands down. :lol:

Again, I'm going to ignore the usual knackers who are just wums. Fish is obviously a good kid, and he was trying to perk up interest on here at a quiet time but those questions were fucking relentless and he's definitely been contaminated by London football fans in a way others down there haven't. :razz:

Would expect Gejon to be in this bit a fair bit but if I'm being honest I didn't really have much chat with him or must've missed the times when he was a main poster on here. Off the top of my head I'll go for the Grey man, MancMag or KSA. The kid from Taipei was inadvertently hilarious with his Triad/singapore girlfriend trouble.

Ok, CT, you're a miss at times as well. Don't start blubbing, put the kleenex away, we still remember you!

Kevin the Kitten, the Norwegian steroid cross dresser and ASM. And that balloon from Poland Nick!!!

The Ryder thread, no not just my stuff before you start!!! Everyone calling this bloke from early on as a bit of a knacker and having a laugh at his expense well before I got involved. Toontastic knows a whopper when it sees one.

Any lowights?

Losing Gejon and hearing about the seriousness of Stevie's condition. Put's the football into perspective and that has been an absolute abortion all year long.

Most knowledgeable poster on NUFC? (There you are, Stevie)

again there's loads on here, Craig when he posts, Alex, Stevie, Fist, Noelie, PaddockLad, Ayoltollah etc, loads on here but I sometimes think the older heads have the best memories/anecdotes for the nostalgic poster to read. Special mention to CT as well for all the times he trudged through the eighties and into the early nineties with Ossies Army. We salute your passion, CT!

I'll go happy face, with his enlightening statistics.

Howmanheyman - probably the least likely to want to drink pretentious obscure ales and be condescending of your mainstream stuff. Therollingstones as well because I'd have to drink his as well, the fanny

Ken, i suspect he's often in an empty house as well.

David Kelly seems a canny reasonable chap. Doesn't get drawn into some of the arguments on here. Meenzer as well but that's genetics.

Monroe Transfer and acrossthepond. Try harder to not irritate me.

Aye, The Fish.

ASM/Manc-mag/Ct/thompers

That swedish cunt with the muscles. Leazes.

Ken/steviegate, despite it being a sensitive subject. The mackem fundraiser thing as well, the cunts.

Any lowights?

Gejon obviously but on the other hand the response was heartwarming.

There's your two areas of this question. The modern day football knowledge and the history of nufc knowledge. And as a third area theres history of attendances knowledges. Tough call. Stevie I'd say is top 5 for the latter

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

Alex. Always enjoyed reading his posts and comes accross as very knowledgable without coming accross as a know it all.

A fair few. Alex, HF, Monkey, Gemmill, Tooj, Ant to name a few.

Stevie.

Cat, Jill, Meenzer, Tooj, HF again, a few.

Ill skip this one :lol:

Ill skip this one :lol:

Gejon

CT

Ryder thread, it always makes me chuckle when watching it. Gemmill and Tooj getting on the cycling buzz :closedeyes:

Any lowights?

The news of Gejon and then hearing about Stevie's condition.

Most knowledgeable poster on NUFC? (There you are, Stevie)

again there's loads on here, Craig when he posts, Alex, Stevie, Fist, Noelie, PaddockLad, Ayoltollah etc, loads on here but I sometimes think the older heads have the best memories/anecdotes for the nostalgic poster to read. Special mention to CT as well for all the times he trudged through the eighties and into the early nineties with Ossies Army. We salute your passion, CT!

Just to add that I always like hearing NJS take on things NUFC.

Been thinking about Gemmill joining me on my cancer charity 84 mile bike ride and beating me by 2 hours.

There's a load I'd rather drink a cup of sick than go for a pint with, though I'm sure HMHM would be decent crack, and Paddocklad. Alex has always intrigued me too.

Ant in terms of the internet, in person it would be interesting to see his conversational abilities and angst.

Catmag

Ewerk. Strikes me as depressed and that's not his fault. Should lay off the drink at 2am though.

Fish, remarkably I think his heart is in the right place though.

Snakehips was great

The Irish kid who was 18 going on 8,

Pardew leaving and the positive impact it has on posters

Any lowights?

Haven't posted much but it's a shame the board has far fewer posters.

There's a at least 10 who can quite clearly hold a decent football conversation.

ASM isn't missing, he's ClubSpinDoctor/DesmondTutu/Thompers/etc etc etc. Never been fully exorcised from this board.

There's loads of great posters on here. Someone who always makes me crack up is @yourservice. Doesn't post much as of late but I've been a fan since the Stokoeshops. The Lee Ryder diaries are fucking hilarious too. Actually nearly everyone on here is good crack, there's a few posters missing I'd like to see back, like ScottishMag, Craig, Jimbo (seems like he is back though) and Billy Castell.

@@McFaul ask Cath to confirm, she met me when she was over :)

I'd offer to meet you in feb when i'm over in Newcastle but it's for two nights and i've stuff on

Stevie man, he's Irish! Conversation was not a problem :lol:

As for angsty? Nope. Ruthless at times, maybe, but I'm not allowed to tell you that he's actually soft as clarts and very good company.