The battle for my cats balls.

Park Life

Our two cats aren't kittens anymore and there are dark noises about taking the two toms to the vets.

Seems cruel.

Will it change thier mishcivieous personalities? Will Ginge and Apollo ever be the same again?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught a bit of an an Animal Cops show yesterday where they castrated a tiger which had been resued from being a pet in Texas before it went to a sanctuary. They described how it would lose some of its fercoity and agression but it would at least have the "companionship" of its female cage mate.

I imagined it hearing/understanding this and saying "just kill me now".

Aye get them done Parky. They'll be the same with you but they won't be total arseholes to other cats. There's one on our estate that hasn't been done and it's the most aggressive piece of shit cat I've ever seen.

The number of times I've been woken up in the middle of the night by it kicking the fuck out of the patio door to try and get in to attack my two. First time it happened I thought it was a person trying to get in, it was that loud.

They'll be happier, more stable animals without their balls.

Why not an M60?

They're old hat, M240 is where it's at, either is way too noisy anyway (and expensive), starfish is low effort "fire and forget" and slower acting on the bird killing bastards

They're old hat, M240 is where it's at, either is way too noisy anyway (and expensive), starfish is low effort "fire and forget" and slower acting on the bird killing bastards

Cats are really good for stress.