Quick Trivia

The Fish

:lol: ATP responded to your post. He knew it wasn't aimed at him. Meanwhile, Stevie mistakenly thought that earlier response (to you) was aimed at him and made a response to ATP. When ATP pointed out Stevie's mistake and took issue with what he said (and then deleting it) you reckoned that made ATP a hypocrite, hence my earlier conclusion, i.e. you don't understand the concept of hypocrisy and applied it incorrectly. Clear enough? :lol:

What are you talking to me like that for? :angry2:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ATP responded to your post. He knew it wasn't aimed at him. Meanwhile, Stevie mistakenly thought that earlier response (to you) was aimed at him and made a response to ATP. When ATP pointed out Stevie's mistake and took issue with what he said (and then deleting it) you reckoned that made ATP a hypocrite, hence my earlier conclusion, i.e. you don't understand the concept of hypocrisy and applied it incorrectly. Clear enough? :lol:t mis

Stevie didn't mistakenly think anything was aimed at him, you need to re-read how this happened. ATP has pulled Stevie up for piping up on my behalf because he was talking to me and not Stevie. Which is hypocritical because he piped up on The Fish's behalf just a post or two earlier. Is that alright for you? Depends on how you've interpreted Stevie's attack on ATP (Stevie sticking up for me or Stevie sticking up for himself), but whichever way you take it doesn't equate to me not understanding hypocrisy. Knob :)

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

The implication that Geordies would somehow be more receptive to your racist ravings is incredibly insulting. I'm as Geordie as you are - I was born in Newcastle, was brought up in Walker, and no matter what colour I am, where I live now, who my father was, or what words I say when I get down to pray, Geordie is what I am and what I will always be.

This is a fucking good post. Well said.

In terms of everything else, has this been a concerted attempt to kill Fish's quiz thread with racism scandals?

• 7 months later...