Quick Trivia

The Fish

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the only club in world football history to have averaged over 50,000 in first and second tiers of their domestic football?

I'll give you a clue, the club have some fans who get right on my tits, but most are sound with plenty of them being good looking cunts.

Who are the only club in world football history to have averaged over 50,000 in first and second tiers of their domestic football?

I'll give you a clue, the club have some fans who get right on my tits, but most are sound with plenty of them being good looking cunts.

Rangers?

;)

Everything comes back to people being good looking or ugly with you :lol:

Get a life already like. Bore off until the next time we lose a game and you can come back with apocalyptic predictions.

Shut up you boring technically yank cunt.

Everything comes back to people being good looking or ugly with you :lol:

:lol: Well mines bordering to the second now with all the eating I've done since the radiotherapy started. Chemo starts Monday though so lets hope this disgusting NOW 3 STONE overweight mess gets back to 14st.

Anyway :) ..............

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/england/aveeng1948.htm

Newcastle fans the best in the world over a centurty.

Shut up you boring technically yank cunt.

:lol: Well mines bordering to the second now with all the eating I've done since the radiotherapy started. Chemo starts Monday though so lets hope this disgusting NOW 3 STONE overweight mess gets back to 14st.

Anyway :) ..............

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/england/aveeng1948.htm

Newcastle fans the best in the world over a centurty.

Firstly, my post was not addressed to or in any way about you, and secondly, why are you such a fucking coward? Say it again and don't delete it this time like the coward you are. Call me a terrorist, bomb-maker, raghead, whatever your epithet of choice is. I know that's what you really feel, because you are so ignorant that in your pathetic little mind, Muslims can only be one thing. So just say it. Everyone on this board knows you are a racist. Why keep trying to pretend you aren't, unless you're not man enough to stand behind the convictions that your life experiences, however sadly twisted and provincial they might have been, have brought you to hold. You are a racist. At least be an honest one.

Sick people can be arseholes Ant aye, as can people who kindly do admin on football club message boards. HMHM spot on mate, geordies are about 1 in 3 on this board sadly, but I'd rather have that than have support like the mackems. Anyway Fish next question.

The implication that Geordies would somehow be more receptive to your racist ravings is incredibly insulting. I'm as Geordie as you are - I was born in Newcastle, was brought up in Walker, and no matter what colour I am, where I live now, who my father was, or what words I say when I get down to pray, Geordie is what I am and what I will always be. I honestly reckon I'm probably more of a Geordie than you are - being one is about hospitality, camaraderie, and togetherness, not xenophobia (I'll let you look that one up) and your pathetic brand of cowardice. When Pav wore the famous t-shirt you were probably the only one sat up in the stand going "course he fucking isn't", and thumbing through an atlas so you could figure out just which ethnic slur to apply to him. So basically you can fuck off with that shit about not enough Geordies on here and that's why you're tragically misunderstood.

This is the hypocritical bit, given that it stemmed from you attacking me for a post that wasn't addressed to you or in any way about you.

It's quite unusual to see someone misunderstand a concept that basic so well played.

:lol: What does being a Geordie have to do with being a racist fuckwit? You're an embarrassment to your city.

Not really sure why I would give a fuck about what a Belfast based former IRA supporter thinks of me. Yes what a racist cunt I am. There was nothing racist about it, if there was report it to the police you absolute fuckwit. There's so many embarrassments to your city, which is why it was the epicentre of terrorism in the Western world for 20 odd years.

I'll humour you, go on...

:lol: ATP responded to your post. He knew it wasn't aimed at him. Meanwhile, Stevie mistakenly thought that earlier response (to you) was aimed at him and made a response to ATP. When ATP pointed out Stevie's mistake and took issue with what he said (and then deleting it) you reckoned that made ATP a hypocrite, hence my earlier conclusion, i.e. you don't understand the concept of hypocrisy and applied it incorrectly. Clear enough? :lol: