Quick Trivia

The Fish

Four players have been sent off for four Premier League clubs. Name 'em mother fuckers!

Also

13 players have played for Spurs and Newcastle in the Premier League. Name 'em mother fuckers!

(I only have 9 of the latter question.)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parker has red cards for four different clubs!

There's another ex-Newcastle man amongst the Sent-Off-For-Four-Clubs club too.

Bowyer...Leeds,NUFC,West Ham....he played for Charlton too, but I think he left before they were promoted?....

Dunne... Citeh,Villa, QPR.... anyone else?....

Dunne Everton before City wasn't he? Bowyer got promoted with the brummies i think?

Edited by ClubSpinDoctor

I cheated. It's a tough one to get.

It is.

Do people want clues?

Parker you've got. The other ex-Newcastle player has played for Sunderland, Fulham, Blackburn and Portsmouth and as least two other Premier League clubs.

Another of them is a Left Back that is a current Premier League player and only recently joined this elite group of dismissed players. He made 2 England appearances, once in 03, the other in 05. Both as half time subs in friendlies against countries whose name begins and ends with the same letter.

The other one is a centre back who made his league debut against Newcastle in September 1985

7 players who competed in Euro 2012 have also scored in the League cup final. Can you name them?

Start with English players and then work from there.