Parking enforcement and revenue employees

trophyshy

As an aside, they changed the laws around clamping on private property and in car parks a year or two ago. If you get clamped, call the police as it's probably illegal. If you get a ticket, appeal it, as the appeal costs the parking enforcement company (I think it's something like £35) and doesn't cost you a penny. So, even if you lose the appeal, it's cost them.

jobsworths, the lot of them.

there's armies of them in london and they're all on commission. you can't leave your car for 30 seconds, as there's a traffic warden on every street corner waiting to pounce.

Are they twats because they put tickets on cars that are parked where the driver knows they shouldn't park, but are too lazy to park where they could park without getting a ticket.

This thread was inspired by dealing with the office in a simple administrative matter (this means I was not being fined or in any other way culpable). I recently switched cars so had to switch permits, which I was trying to achieve with the utmost politeness, but the way they spoke to me (two different people) you would think I had driven over their sleeping children on my way to shite in their grannies' coffins.

I accept the streetwalkers are cunts but there's no need for the entire organisation to act the mackem.

I once knew a lad who would plead then argue like fuck with traffic wardens when they were writing out a ticket. When the warden wouldn't give up and put a ticket on anyway the lad would shrug his shoulders and say it isn't my car anyway and walk away to the next bar.

I once knew a lad who would plead then argue like fuck with traffic wardens when they were writing out a ticket. When the warden wouldn't give up and put a ticket on anyway the lad would shrug his shoulders and say it isn't my car anyway and walk away to the next bar.

:lol: Mint, I might try that.

I was parked on double yellows in Durham once while I was waiting for a pizza in the takeaway. I spotted the warden putting a ticket on my car out of the window and ran out to move my car. When he realised I was waiting for a pizza he said it was fine and just to make sure it was moved in the next ten minutes.

They mustn't all be bastards

I was parked on double yellows in Durham once while I was waiting for a pizza in the takeaway. I spotted the warden putting a ticket on my car out of the window and ran out to move my car. When he realised I was waiting for a pizza he said it was fine and just to make sure it was moved in the next ten minutes.

They mustn't all be bastards

It's so unlike you, to go against the grain like this.