Premier League Pass

Kid Dynamite

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anybody canceled their account with these weapons?

I set up my account in December 14, ie for the 14/15 season. I've contacted them telling them to cancel my account and they are insisting I have a commitment until the end of the 15/16 season. They also think that means they can keep taking payment until August when the 16/17 season starts.

I've told them I'll keep paying if they can provide something that evidences that I made a contractual commitment for the current season, but I'm tempted to just stop the payment. Has anyone else done this and was there any comeback? Can't imagine there will be seeing as they're in New Zealand.

I'm tempted to tell them they're in breach of their contract with the PL by providing service to someone in the UK. :lol:

It's only a tenner a month, so it's not the end of the world, but that 60 quid is better in my pocket than theirs. And all they need do to penalise me is closely account. It's not like I've bought something off them and now refusing to pay for it.

:lol: did you type that in your boiler suit with oil on your face?

"Theres a big outage on the kodi main servers. Not the ones the Beast uses though, those things are purring like a cat. *mops sweat from brow and brandishes spanner*"

I couldn't see a way to cancel so I just logged in and changed my credit card details to random nonsense.

Haven't checked my card to see if I'm still getting billed though.

I couldn't see a way to cancel so I just logged in and changed my credit card details to random nonsense.

Haven't checked my card to see if I'm still getting billed though.

I can't log in at the minute, keep getting a georestricted message. What are you using to get around that?

Oh I cancelled weeks ago, but I was using ExpressVPN's NZ server.

I decided to cancel after they made it more difficult to use a VPN, as I'd rather pay for this sort of thing legitimately, but fuck them.

Oh I cancelled weeks ago, but I was using ExpressVPN's NZ server.

I decided to cancel after they made it more difficult to use a VPN, as I'd rather pay for this sort of thing legitimately, but fuck them.

Do I need to pay for that? I'll give it a look tonight cheers.