Premier League Pass

Kid Dynamite

Setanta is always hit and miss on Kodi I find but I've just checked and it's on NBCSN in America and Sportsnet in Canada so it should be easy enough to get a good quality stream.

Good news just hope we can nick something from the game

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Vdubt seems great for Saturday 3pm games. Not so much for other times.

Aye, that's my experience with it. I find Phoenix to be a lot better for stable Sky Sports links and seems to have a wider choice of international channels if you don't mind commentary in a different language.

PLP is still working for me.

Are you sure your settings are correct? Unblock us was having trouble with their NZ DNS the other week. I had to change mine. Could be related? I don't really know exactly how it works, but mine is working now after I changed my DNS address.

Good news, I've sussed the problem. Bad news, I've just realised the monthly option is still for the full season, just paid monthly! Arrghh! Their info isn't great to put it mildly on cancelling so I'll cross my fingers everything stays ok and next season I'll see how the vdub25 goes and save same cash, (I don't mind the PLP fee, it works out as around £8 -odd, I just don't want to be stuck for the full season).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This package the PL put out for non-uk countries, said it before I think, but at half time they put a PL legends clip on. I swear to God, it's only man u, Liverpool and arsenal who feature on it. What a fucking embarrassment. Are they telling me that none of our lot were any good from 1992 onwards? It's almost as if they're promoting their key brands. They're not wrong when they say the playing field isn't equal.