Premier League Pass

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine you're gonna get a much better quality stream for a televised match than for 3pm kick off. Which is no different to using Acestream, Sopcast or anything else. The only place you're getting HD guaranteed across the board with no searching around for streams is PLP.

Not if you know how to use Kodi properly.

• 1 month later...

Gemmil, wtf is wrong with Edge? Browser snob.

I cant get Kobi in my region for some stupid reason. Been tough this year to get decent acestreams too, since the great site went down last year.

Any other options on finding acestreams? It's been really difficult for me to get anything half decent on island this season :/

Has anyone got any advice for Kodi/Android boxes?

I'm struggling and can't be arsed to put the work in myself. Cheers :up:

I bought a box from a mate but then I also put Kodi on my laptop so I could have one in the front room and one in the bedroom. For me it actually works better on the laptop (especially over wifi). If I were you I would put it on your computer first and see how you like it from there before paying to get an android box. It's a doddle to download from the kodi website and then you just have to set up the apps (or download someone else's build which will already be set up with all of the apps you could want). If you go to http://kodicommunity.com/ or https://seo-michael.co.uk/ there are loads of guides on how to set up all the apps you could want for live tv/films/tv programs etc. I've found it's good to have a few different options for live tv but Phoenix that CT mentions is a pretty good one. Others I use are Zeus, UK Turk, Vdubtv, Dexter IPTV (good for getting american channels) and Genesis is probably what I use most for films and series.

There is a ridiculous amount on that repo, most of which are of pretty much no use to anyone. But there are (if they're working from it (some times they move onto other repo's)) loads of good ones. I wouldn't recomment installing them all or you will just have a load of clutter that doesn't work or you never use. Pak India is on there and it's pretty good for getting the cricket on Star Sports. They have the sky sports comentary and it's good if you can't get a decent sky sports stream.

From what I've seen you usually get better streams for the 3pm Saturday kick off's (possibly because there's more choices of games) than you do on a Sunday or Monday night. But if NBCSN have it you can usually get a good stream for any game.