Premier League Pass

Kid Dynamite

Anyone else signed up to this. It's a New Zealand based service licensed by the premier league. Every premier league game shown live in hd on your phone, laptop, tablet for £10pm

You need to be based in NZ (but USA works too) but anyone who watches US Netflix should be able to sort that easily

Just watched the QPR game, spot on quality.

:good:

You little Ribber!! :)

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the quality any better then you can get on software like xbmc for free on/via your PC or android device?

Not sure about xmbc but it's far, far better than the streaming shit you get over here. £50 for the season.

I've been using same site for a few season, £17 for season, but it's been closed for registrations for donkies, used to be liveonlinefooty

Aye I just pay the £7 every 2 months, get all UK channels aswell so can watch NFL, etc.

I've only used it for one match but I'm very impressed.

Just a shame they don't do cup games, oh wait, we're Newcastle fans, that doesn't matter. :nufc:

Based in the carribean, so I'm not sure if its the same at home , but websites that link to acestream or that new one (sopcast?) streams are better quality for me. But if you're just watching flash streams then its night and day.

It streams in hd. £10pm, you can watch every game live or even split the screen in 4 to watch 4 at once if needed.

Having real bother with this AFTER I paid for a subscription. Was ok at first but I couldn't get on the internet yesterday on anything as BT, my provider, belatedly decided it doesn't like my new settings. Tried ages last night and eventually got internet again after I reset my dns settings back to normal. Had a go tonight with same outcome. Need this sorted out as I've already paid up. If you've got BT beware.

Aye that's what I use. I'm at the pub now cos I'm nails but I'll have a look when I get in cos I'm basically a computer genius.

Think it's something to do with parental controls on BT's settings but disabling them doesn't seem to work unless they need hours to kick in. If you have a few spare minutes that would be t'riffic. Failing that and if I've wasted money on this then can you give me OP J69's home address so I can pop round and beat him up and rob him of the £50 I've wasted on his advice, the straight edge, pinball playing, TeenWolf t-shirt wearing, mackem shithouse that he is that couldn't reply to this thread despite the green light next his name showing he's on here now.

I think I mentioned this before.

If a Newcastle match was not on TV I used to watch streams on something called "FirstRowSports". It's still available to me but I don't know if it's available in the UK. It's free but not always great.

I don't use it now unless I'm desperate as if the game is not on TV it is available on "NBC Sports Live Extra" on my computer but I know that is only available in the USA, and it's free.

Think it's something to do with parental controls on BT's settings but disabling them doesn't seem to work unless they need hours to kick in. If you have a few spare minutes that would be t'riffic. Failing that and if I've wasted money on this then can you give me OP J69's home address so I can pop round and beat him up and rob him of the £50 I've wasted on his advice, the straight edge, pinball playing, TeenWolf t-shirt wearing, mackem shithouse that he is that couldn't reply to this thread despite the green light next his name showing he's on here now.

Just had a bit google and seen this, so they definitely seem to be onto it:

http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/1666693-premier-league-pass---suspending-expiring-some-accounts

Checked and my account isn't affected, and tbh your problem sounds like an issue between BT and unblock-us more than anything else. Actually, it looks like BT are blocking the unblock-us DNS or something:

http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/questions/5773182-bt-homehub-5?b_id=530

Have you tried using zenmate or hola instead to see if that gets on better with your BT?

Just had a bit google and seen this, so they definitely seem to be onto it:

http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/articles/1666693-premier-league-pass---suspending-expiring-some-accounts

Checked and my account isn't affected, and tbh your problem sounds like an issue between BT and unblock-us more than anything else. Actually, it looks like BT are blocking the unblock-us DNS or something:

http://support.unblock-us.com/customer/portal/questions/5773182-bt-homehub-5?b_id=530

Have you tried using zenmate or hola instead to see if that gets on better with your BT?

Aye looked into it a bit more whilst you were fluttering from bar to bar. Am on the phone now on hold to bt. It looks like it's definitely them that's playing silly buggers. If they don't sort it out I'm cancelling with them. Cheers anyway, Gemm.

Bear in mind that what you're doing might be against their T&Cs. I don't know that for definite but if you're looking for an ISP that it works fine with, I'm with plusnet and have no bother.

Which is weird cos they're owned by BT I think.

Try Hola with NZ as the country. Or did you sign up as another location?

fwiw Virgin never gave me any hassle with ublock-us either.

And finally, save the Internet warrior stuff for someone else. I wouldn't want you to put your hip out having a bash at me ;)

It's my back that's giving me jip, not my hip. :lol: It seems, (fingers crossed), to be sorted. It must've needed the parental control thing BT have to be disabled for a good 24 hours first to take effect. Bit of a fuck on like but I'll take it for now if it stays working.

The problem with anything like this is them getting shut down. At least with this one, worst comes to worst, they realise you're in the UK and stop your account, but they aren't gonna get shut down cos it's an official Premier League product.

If you're shopping round and you find someone else, you're subject to them either being shut down, or your ISP getting strong armed into blocking access by Sky.

So the risk is reduced with this one imo. I wouldn't be paying for the full season up front with any of these things where you're subject to having your account cancelled either.

Aye you're right there Gemmill although this seems to have been given a canny good run.

BEIN Sports was class for the same thing but then they realised loads of people were doing it so the Premier League told them they couldn't show every live game on a Saturday at 3PM.