Question(s) of the Day 20/11/2014

The Fish

Did she say NO? that seems to be a criteria for rape.

In no way do I condone what Evans did but it seems to me that he is not the typical rapest unless he has a prior record of sexual abuse. Seems to me he saw the opportunity of having sex with a drunken woman his mate had brought in, went for it and got himself into a hole he had trouble getting out of.

It's rape if she was incapable of saying yes.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've no idea what argument you think I'm making tbh but Andrew said he'd served the sentence the court handed down and I pointed out he served about half that. That's ho it relates to what he said.

Ok I get you now.

I think if he's served his sentence up to the point the judicial system deemed it appropriate for him to serve then that's pretty much him serving his sentence. Either way I think he's served less than what is appropriate for someone convicted of rape.

They weren't impressed with his abilities, touch of a rapist apparently.

I've got my coat already...

:rimshot:

He'll be there with his boots tomorrow morning,

" yeah, but when you said no, you didn't really mean no, did you?"

:rimshot:

He'll be there with his boots tomorrow morning,

" yeah, but when you said no, you didn't really mean no, did you?"

:lol:

Mind, even if Evans's account of events is accurate, there's definitely something a bit gay about it all.

• 1 month later...

I find it incredible that they are saying that Oldhams board are now meeting today to discuss this after twenty thousand people signed an oline petition against the deal. Did they think they wouldn't get this reaction after what happened with Sheffield Utd? Did they think the people of Lancashire are more accepting of a rapist than those of Yorkshire?

Surely they must have known what the reaction would be before they entered into any negotiations with him!