Online Betting

trooper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of them are fairly user friendly. Oddschecker.com will get you the best price from most of them.

I'm knocking it on the head for a bit, can't buy a win at the moment. Backed Ronaldo to outscore Liverpool last night and he fails to score for the first time in 11 games.

Most of them are fairly user friendly. Oddschecker.com will get you the best price from most of them.

I'm knocking it on the head for a bit, can't buy a win at the moment. Backed Ronaldo to outscore Liverpool last night and he fails to score for the first time in 11 games.

aye, I needed him for an accumulator as well. Had him, Sanchez, Benzema and some kid I can't remember to score. Out of everyone, I'd have expected it to be the kid I can't remember but that Portuguese whopper strides in and fucks the day.

I like Skybet most, it's easy enough to use for a div like me. I use Paddy Power as well but their app is totally shite so I only use them when I get a free bet.

There are probably far better options but I can't be chewed constantly opening new accounts.

• 3 months later...

Am bet365 mental to be honest, and I've had a canny neet. Bet365 offer bets on literally everything. Vietnamese Second Division games in running, not even taking the piss.

Canny neet the neet mind for some people.....

2tCqiN0.png

I needed an 88th minute pen off the Bolivians like, but they got it.

I've already offered to give you a call but you wouldn't pass on your number.

I'm not too worried about you tbh. Where was your sense of charity before being afflicted with a brain tumor? You welched on a 50 pound bet for the SBR Foundation. The same charity that I believe helped fund one of the wards on which you were treated. But you're happy to do your bit now so good luck to you.

You've already stated that £20k per annum from the government isn't enough for you. What you didn't factor in was your need to bet on Vietnamese Second Division games in running while claiming that you're hard done by.

I don't like you. You're a racist, ignorant prick whether you have cancer or not. I honest to god wish you a swift recovery from your illness but clearly aren't a good person.

I've already offered to give you a call but you wouldn't pass on your number.

I'm not too worried about you tbh. Where was your sense of charity before being afflicted with a brain tumor? You welched on a 50 pound bet for the SBR Foundation. The same charity that I believe helped fund one of the wards on which you were treated. But you're happy to do your bit now so good luck to you.

You've already stated that £20k per annum from the government isn't enough for you. What you didn't factor in was your need to bet on Vietnamese Second Division games in running while claiming that you're hard done by.

I don't like you. You're a racist, ignorant prick whether you have cancer or not. I honest to god wish you a swift recovery from your illness but clearly aren't a good person.

Well rather than discuss this over the phone we should do it in person. Alternatively I'm going to sleep now this is late for me anyway, but I have a hospital visit to the Sir Bobby Foundation 9am at the Freeman, for my third bout of chemotherapy tomorrow. You can ring me on the way there, if your hangover doesn't interfere with what time you get up.

I don't like you. You're the most arrogant person on here by some distance, when quite clearly you'd be a shaking mess in person, which is obviously something I'll never see. People don't mind arrogance when the person has something to be arrogant about but you clearly have alcoholic problems. I've had about 30 pints of beer in about 4 month, and no whisky you should try it. Drunken messages at 159am on football messages highlight the depression, and I suggest you get some prozac down you, and I'll continue beating my cancer.

Hang on Stevie, you're reprimanding ewerk for supposedly having a problem with drink when you posted a photo of yourself, still with your hospital ID band in place, having gone straight to the pub after leaving hospital following brain surgery. Wow :lol:

Aye Kat, one pint to celebrate getting out of the RVI after 5 or 6 days. September was my worst month, because I went back to drinking how I used to. I collapsed twice. Since then I've went weeks without drink, and had 5 pints when I've turned out with half my brain being taken away. Still I'm the perfect person to abuse.

Aye but aren't you not meant to drink at all? hence collapsing and such, unless you've a drinking problem yourself why is staying off it such a big achievement?

Maybe an oddity but not having a drink doesn't fuss me at all like, i'll have one if i'm out with mates or away somewhere but never bother in the house.

was a doll I know doing a "dry january" for charity... aye love it's just part of your new years diet ffs.

With a large portion of the left side of my brain gone, drinking is something I still enjoy but not to the extent I used to. I used to binge drink for most of my adult life like a lot of geordies. When I collapsed I was watching the toon with wor lass funny enough in the pub, a 3-3 draw with Palace, woke up in hospital. I'd had 12 pints the night before and collapsed in the pub after one. My memory during radiotherapy and chemotherapy is completely fucked, so drinking ridiculous amounts again is a waste of time and makes me even worse.

:lol: Sorry to disappoint you but I was stone cold sober last night. I wish you health but I still think you are a bad person. It's a shame that when they had your skull cracked open that they could remove the part that controls your racism and bigotry but I guess they had to leave something in there. Unlike you I don't actually wish death on anyone so good luck with your treatment and I hope you make a full recovery. :good: