The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Toonpack said:

I hate that cunt Lyon.

8 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. Smith as well, I fucking despise that cheating, crying dweeb.

Allegedly, according to the sports journos I know Lyon is decent chap.

Smith is cunt through and through and shouldn't be allowed to play the game, let alone for the national team, Warner as well.

TBH we were hoping you'd keep him along with Rolf's remains for us.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I feel like ringing them up, I'm not totally clear of the fucking gastroenteritis yet. Better but it's still clinging on and I'm bored out of my skull. Can't even have a Charlie Chan. :(

Watch episode 1 of the new Black Mirror. 

You’ll love it. :lol:

11 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

I put it on for about an hour, where the fuck has Richie Benaud gone? And what happened to the catchy music at the beginning? SHITE. 

Benaud’s gone into the confectionary stall in the sky (but presumably not straight back out again). TMS and Today at the Test still have Booker T and the MGs 👍🏻

• Haha 1

Watching the cricket, England take a wicket and it straight away puts adverts on? Fuck off sky, man! :lol: How the fuck is this even allowed? Get it on the BBC, man. It's a main sporting occasion and I'm not even arsed on cricket! 

• Like 3

None of those things are bad luck really. A test wicketkeeper should be taking regulation chances and you shouldn’t be overstepping as a bowler either. Although there is more of an argument for the no ball being unlucky 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Declaring isn’t looking too clever now 

Not picking Foakes looks worse tbh. The missed stumping was a massive momentum shift, would have been 2 wickets in 3 balls, but became a 72 run partnership, then a fifty after being dropped early. Both chances being regulation as you said.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Not picking Foakes looks worse tbh. The missed stumping was a massive momentum shift, would have been 2 wickets in 3 balls, but became a 72 run partnership, then a fifty after being dropped early. Both chances being regulation as you said.

YJB's runs looking less useful now 🙁 

• Like 2