The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah. It's a good pitch for test cricket. Not a green top. Last meaningful partnership for England this one.

Starc doing his best to help England out here. Bowling complete rubbish.

buttler isn't playing positively enough. i'm all for playing the situation but not at the expense of your natural game. he's one you want to play shots, not scratching around making 9 from 38 balls.

At least the lad was self aware enough to call it and walk off without wasting a review. Watto would have snap reviewed that one.

Not out apparently on hawkeye. Looked out though to the naked eye.

I reckon Australia will win the test from here now.

I don't know Al. Don't over estimate Australia's ability with the bat on wickets like this. They showed in Cardiff that they can lack the discipline to bat on wickets like this at times.

Edit: fucking iPad keypad makes me sound drank. ;)

Edited by toonotl

get after him. johnson is a confidence player. his chin goes down if gets smacked to the boundry a few times.

i would be afraid of those bouncers mind.

Wouldn't like to chase down more than 150 tbh. Think we'll fold if we have to. Great match like. Shame Gloom's going on Saturday ;)

Wouldn't like to chase down more than 150 tbh. Think we'll fold if we have to. Great match like. Shame Gloom's going on Saturday ;)

i'm going tomorrow ;)