The Cricket Thread

McFaul

Do you like cricket?  

105 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh hey bros. Or as we say where I'm from, haere mai waka lads. Chur bros those Aussie are fucked as, biggest hole since me and Rangi dug a hangi pit in Whakatane, uh, bro. Not even bai, uh, pakeha haka mai kamate kamate hei... fuck this.

Oh hey bros. Or as we say where I'm from, haere mai waka lads. Chur bros those Aussie are fucked as, biggest hole since me and Rangi dug a hangi pit in Whakatane, uh, bro. Not even bai, uh, pakeha haka mai kamate kamate hei... fuck this.

You can't escape your whakapapa bro. Sweet as...

Been a lot of talk about about Root (who was rightly given man of the match) and obviously Ian Bell's shots are often very easy on the eye but I could watch Moeen bat all day. So elegant

Wouldn't be averse to Moeen batting higher up instead of Ballance and then bringing in Rashid. Although we might have too many aggressive players then and not enough anchors.

looks a much better batting surface than cardiff, will suit the aussies better. good toss to win. not too much troubling them so far.

warner's tache man :lol:

:lol: It's mint.

Yeah. Much better carry, looks flat too. If England go to lunch without getting at least 2 poles they're going to have a long day ahead of them.

Brain dead.

If Australia played Ali properly they could take him for 4-5 runs an over with no risk.

Trying to prove that he's a shit spinner by belting him everywhere is going along way towards proving the complete opposite.

Think it was Mark Butcher saying because he's not the finished article as a spinner he'll give you the odd four ball anyway. Whereas he's probably more comfortable when people take him on because he's played so much T20 and one day stuff. Delighted for him like as he seems such a nice, humble lad.

That makes a hell of a lot of sense about the T20 mindset.

He's a quality cricketer too. So a few wickets and a bit of confidence could really get him landing them nicely. Australia need to treat him with a bit more respect at the moment.

That makes a hell of a lot of sense about the T20 mindset.

He's a quality cricketer too. So a few wickets and a bit of confidence could really get him landing them nicely. Australia need to treat him with a bit more respect at the moment.

I love watching him bat. Reminds me of Gower at times, who was one of my heroes as a kid.