Stevie, Smashie and Nicey

McFaul

Obviously you know my whingey crack about what I'm suffering from (nee beer till February is the worst bit) but me and wor lass have set up a charity window for the study and potential wipe out of the cancer I'm suffering from. Brain cancer.

We set it up at the start of the week and need to have £300 on it by the end of this month we've got £165 in it up to now. If anyone would like to put something in this charity I'd be grateful and it would be a noble thing to do.

https://www.justgiving.com/steph-clark1/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=steph-clark1&utm_campaign=pfp-tweet

An_Aussie_bloke_wearing_a_cork_hat.jpg

"So has the Cobber got cancer or not?" - Kenneth, Australia.

why-use-photos-of-tin-foil-hats-on-the-b

Dont be daft- cancer doesn't exist. It's just faulty denpressure"- Wolfy , Teeside Loonybin

(Btw, look at the URL for the pic :lol: how much wtf? can you get in one line?)

Brilliant HF sending us 3 quid away from our 300 target, then me life long make Nick getting us owa the line. Great stuff from you lot, even the fish showing his heart. 326 quid in 4 days for the cancer charity surrounding my whingey problem, am owa the moon thank you. HMHM thank you for saying I look like my hero Mr Osbourne.